Several new Pokémon Conquest passwords revealed: Passwords may be entered once a mont

Thread: Several new Pokémon Conquest passwords revealed: Passwords may be entered once a mont

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Several new Pokémon Conquest passwords revealed: Passwords may be entered once a mont

Several new Pokémon Conquest passwords revealed: Passwords may be entered once a month

Several new passwords have been revealed with the release of Pokémon Conquest for unlocking rare Pokémon. GameStop, Toys 'R US, the official Pokémon Conquest website, Nintendo World, and IGN all have released several passwords for the game.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Several new Pokémon Conquest passwords revealed: Passwords may be entered once a

I knew deep down these passwords will only be used once. So much for restarting your restarting your game to get another ending.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Several new Pokémon Conquest passwords revealed: Passwords may be entered once a

They mean "in-game month" right?

So if we use these passwords and we don't catch the Pokemon, they're lost forever? Lame.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    They mean "in-game month" right?

So if we use these passwords and we don't catch the Pokemon, they're lost forever? Lame.
    Yeah, you put in the password and then the next in-game month some messenger comes up to you and tells you that "X Pokémon is in X Kingdom! Better get it!"

I don't even know if I want to bother with half of these, tbh. I tried linking Pikachu with one of the electric warriors but it wasn't the best compatibility the first two times and the third time it crit hit and KO'd the Pokémon I was trying to link to it. :<

Well, at least it was just Pikachu that time.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 21st June 2012, 12:55 PM