September's third episode to feature Johto starters: Episode part of hour-long specia

Thread: September's third episode to feature Johto starters: Episode part of hour-long specia

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default September's third episode to feature Johto starters: Episode part of hour-long specia

September's third episode to feature Johto starters: Episode part of hour-long special

Pokeani has recently revealed a tentative title for the 143rd episode of the Diamond & Pearl series. The episode 「ジョウトフェスタ!チコリータとワニノコ登場!!」 Jōto Festa! Chicorita and Waninoko Appear!! is set to air on Sept. 17 in TV Tokyo, alongside the 144th episode of the series, whose title currently remains unknown.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by tc26; 14th August 2009 at 05:20 AM. Reason: What do parts become invisible?

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: September's third episode to feature Johto starters: Episode part of hour-long sp

How much betting on DP144 featuring Cyndaquil heavily if Chikorita and Totodile get this one?

~Love Is Hard To Define~ Midnight Blue's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: September's third episode to feature Johto starters: Episode part of hour-long sp

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    How much betting on DP144 featuring Cyndaquil heavily if Chikorita and Totodile get this one?
    I think so, I hope, if it is not then it will be disappointing. But very unlikely.

Post Thanks / Like

There's absolutely no guarantee that the two episodes will be related - so I wouldn't hold my breath.