Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Partic

Thread: Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Partic

Default Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Partic

Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Participants to ...

The second 2013 International Challenge has been announced for the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. Participants will be able to receive a Rowap Berry.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Pa

This time, I'm going to ask my friend if she has a Rowap berry before I make a complete fool of myself a SECOND time. :P

Default Re: Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Pa

Quote Originally Posted by WingedOne View Post
    This time, I'm going to ask my friend if she has a Rowap berry before I make a complete fool of myself a SECOND time. :P
    She won't, this is the first time the Rowap Berry has been released in Gen V.

I think when the berry is released BW2 would be the first Pokemon game in ages where it's actually possible to obtain all the items legit (discounting items you're never supposed to have in your inventory like the Cherish or Safari ball). BW1 is missing the lock capsule/TM95, HGSS is missing the lock capsule, platinum is missing the azure flute, diamond and pearl are missing Azure Flute/Oak's Letter/Member card (by "missing" I mean it was coded in the game but never released). I think that you have to go back to japanese emerald before you find another game where you can legitimately get all the items that were coded into a game, though I'm not 100% if the AuroraTicket and MysticTicket was available for it.