Scans about Satoshi's Battle Dome fight (News forum Discussion)

Thread: Scans about Satoshi's Battle Dome fight (News forum Discussion)

Default Scans about Satoshi's Battle Dome fight (News forum Discussion)

Like there were scans for Satoshi's battle against Kogomi, there are now scans of his battle against Heath in the Battle Dome:
    http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~karimasu/up/futaba.php?res=3031
    http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~karimasu/up/futaba.php?res=3032
    http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~karimasu/up/futaba.php?res=3033

I doubt that those are from Pokémon Wonderland and I doubt the previous scans were from Wonderland. There are no other hints for a new Pokémon Wonderland volume.

EDIT:
    I have just noticed the thread in the anime forum about this. Seriously, this news forum is really confusing, you should really get rid of it. -___- It's stupid to have two threads about the same thing and I' always confused, not knowing where to post something. And I _won't_ make two threads for the same thing, one in the news forum and one in the fitting pokemon canon forum. that would be the biggest BS I have ever done. Please think over of having an extra news forum. And sorry for making a useless second thread about those scans. The last time I posted about scans, I was told to post them in news, so when I found the ones in this thread, I didn't even look in the anime forum and went straight to the news forum ...
    Last edited by nYoo; 2nd November 2005 at 11:25 AM.

Yea, this one-forum-per-thread system of categorisation needs to be thrown out... if only we had more influence with vBulletin.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Follow Argy on Tumblr

Well, I can copy threads posted in here to the anime forum so they're identical.

Unregistered

Hmmm... I know for a fact that Toonzone's forums uses VBulletin as well.

They can have a thread appear on two different subforums, although I think that's an admin thing. Not to mention, they are still using an older version of the software.

Of your Imagination Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

No, we're not canning the news forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Hmmm... I know for a fact that Toonzone's forums uses VBulletin as well.

They can have a thread appear on two different subforums, although I think that's an admin thing. Not to mention, they are still using an older version of the software.

If I find a hack to do this function, I'll install it in an instant.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Blog Entries

That would be a good thing to have.
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Follow Argy on Tumblr

I already mentioned it's possible for mods and admins under Thread Tools (Move/Copy thread). That sounds like the same thing that's being described.

Copy doesn't seem to do what the person implied - the thread would be split the moment it is copied. Move wouldn't either - all that would be left is a lightweight redirect in the source forum.

Hmm... maybe have this forum restricted to replies, and then have a mod/admin copy everything thread to where it would normally be discussed?

That might work.

Blog Entries

How about mods in the anime forum just read the damn News Forum policy and move threads accordingly?
    Sooooo...watch out!