Satoshi's Pikachu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: Distibution begins on July 15th
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Satoshi's Pikachu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: Distibution begins on July 15th

Default Satoshi's Pikachu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: Distibution begins on July 15th

Satoshi's Pikachu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: Distibution begins on July 15th

As seen on a promotional poster for the current McDonald's-sponsored Wi-Fi event, an in-game representation of Satoshi's Pikachu will be distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and at participating McDonald's locations starting July 15th. Other details on this event are currently unknown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Satoshi's Pikachu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: Distibution begins on July 15th

Now that is a pikachu I'll have to try and get :). I wonder if it'll know the same moves? But being Ash's (Satoshi's) Pikachu it's likely.

Default Re: Satoshi's Pikachu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: Distibution begins on July 15th

Yeah, I'm sure it'll know the moves ^ .

Definitely gotta get one of these!

Thanks.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

Blog Entries
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

Why can't they call it Red's pikachu? Satoshi and Red's pikachu pretty much know the same moves. All well, it's still overrated pikachu.

Follow Rainbow On Twitter Add Rainbow on Facebook Add Rainbow on Google+ Add Rainbow on MySpace
    Add Rainbow on Linkedin Follow Rainbow on Tumblr Follow Rainbow on Flickr Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

More events related to pickachu...exactly what we need ¬_¬
    I might get one anyway...

A much better reason to dust off the old Japanese Platinum cart than some goon's Scizor. Wi-Fi events are great.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

I bet the OT will be Satoshi, or however that's spelled in Japanese characters (I forget the proper word).

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

It just occurred to me... my Pokesav'd Buneary, OT: Dawn, (the one hacked pokemon I've used it to make) will now have company.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the PID of this mystery gift is rigged so as to generate unusually high IVs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoldeenTail View Post
    Why can't they call it Red's pikachu? Satoshi and Red's pikachu pretty much know the same moves. All well, it's still overrated pikachu.
    Actually, Red's pikachu knows Surf and Substitute (in Pocket Monsters Special, at least), so, essencialy, it isn't the same as Ash's pikachu.

Darn, I'd damn like one of these Satoshi's pikachu! Why the wi-fi events pokes aren't just available for all japanese and english/other language games? Pretty unfair...
    Last edited by Duque; 29th June 2010 at 04:32 PM.
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

Hmm.. this would be like getting HG/SS Red's Pikachu since they have the same moves. I wonder if it will be holding anything.

追放されたバカ
    Where both beef and dreams are super-sized
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blazaking EX View Post
    Hmm.. this would be like getting HG/SS Red's Pikachu since they have the same moves. I wonder if it will be holding anything.
    It'll be holding "Anime Plot Device".

It allow's it to beat any Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko-kun View Post
    It'll be holding "Anime Plot Device".

It allow's it to beat any Pokémon.
    Nah, that's taken care of by its Ability: Deus ex machina.

EDIT:

http://park3.wakwak.com/~pokepale/get/get2_4.htm

Not sure if this is accurate, but I found the link on another site from a user who tends to be very reliable.

Nature:
    Brave

Moves:
    Volt Tackle
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Iron Tail

Item:
    Light Ball

Level hasn't been confirmed yet.
    Last edited by TM2-Megatron; 29th June 2010 at 04:49 PM.

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The introduction of the Double Light Ball!

Quote Originally Posted by DuquÊ? View Post
    Actually, Red's pikachu knows Surf and Substitute (in Pocket Monsters Special, at least), so, essencialy, it isn't the same as Ash's pikachu.
    It also know Toxic, I think. Pika is most definitely a way better Pikachu than any others in the franchise

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    Nah, that's taken care of by its Ability: Deus ex machina.

EDIT:

http://park3.wakwak.com/~pokepale/get/get2_4.htm

Not sure if this is accurate, but I found the link on another site from a user who tends to be very reliable.

Nature:
    Brave

Moves:
    Volt Tackle
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Iron Tail

Item:
    Light Ball

Level hasn't been confirmed yet.
    If its the same level or around the same level as Reds Pikachu Ill laugh

Are these only japan McD's
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."
    - William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."
    -Douglas MacArthur

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast