Return trip to Sinjoh Ruins possible: Second legendary dragon obtainable
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Return trip to Sinjoh Ruins possible: Second legendary dragon obtainable

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Return trip to Sinjoh Ruins possible: Second legendary dragon obtainable

Return trip to Sinjoh Ruins possible: Second legendary dragon obtainable

Bulbapedia user and former forums mod Tina has discovered a hidden, previously unknown way in which to get to the Sinjoh Ruins and obtain a second member of the Dragon Trio from Arceus. The return trip, activated as before at the Ruins of Alph, allows a second visit to the area, previously thought only accessible with the fateful encounter Arceus received from the Japanese 12th movie event or the various store events elsewhere in the world.

Read more on Bulbanews

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Return trip to Sinjoh Ruins possible: Second legendary dragon obtainable

Sweet. Time to get Dialga for me. Sneaky Game Freak...
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Return trip to Sinjoh Ruins possible: Second legendary dragon obtainable

Can you use the Hall of Origin Arceus to activate it the first and second time?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Yes you can, I gameshark'd an Azure Flute back when D/P first came out, and that Arceus activated the event for me the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Yes you can, I gameshark'd an Azure Flute back when D/P first came out, and that Arceus activated the event for me the first time.
    We know that but what if you get a different Hall of Origin Arceus. Also, welcome to the forums! :D

^ Same question I was going to ask. Say you have 2 Arceuses on Diamond and Platinum and you trade them over to HGSS. Will they both work or will you have to get the movie Arceus?

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is kind of old news isn't it? I read about this on Serebii a couple months back.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    I did say the first and second time. I'm also wondering if you could do it with the same one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Well, if the Azure Fluteis released than I'll finally get to have this event after I missed the previous Arceus giveaway. Now that makes me happy.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry. I'll get you Arceus as soon as I can.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I did say the first and second time. I'm also wondering if you could do it with the same one.
    No, I don't hink you can do it with the same one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If it ends up being possible to go back a third time, I wonder what the unique identifier of that third Arceus would be?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe a shiny Arceus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    If it ends up being possible to go back a third time, I wonder what the unique identifier of that third Arceus would be?
    Its name will be Jeff.

Here's a question: Is this acknowledging the canonicity of multiple Arceus'? The games have already been vague on some legendaries being unique or not (for instance, Entei's SS dex entry mentions one being born every time a volcano something something), and it'd be crazy if the first one they really acknowledge there being multiples of is the one that's basically God.
    SoulSilver FC: 3782 1205 0348
    Platinum FC: 2879 5571 5372

I think instead of a quote, I might just start listing the number of people whose signatures contain quotes by me. My goal is to be in ALL OF THEM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Oh, cool stuff. Now we just have to wait for the flute event... or not, I got a HoO Arceus from someone before there were any real events :p

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    This is kind of old news isn't it? I read about this on Serebii a couple months back.
    Indeed, I posted about this in February with the various US HGSS names and the staff at Serebii tested it in January beforehand
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast