Resolution Forme Keldeo announced: Original Keldeo to be known as "Usual Forme"

Thread: Resolution Forme Keldeo announced: Original Keldeo to be known as "Usual Forme"

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Resolution Forme Keldeo announced: Original Keldeo to be known as "Usual Forme"

Resolution Forme Keldeo announced: Original Keldeo to be known as "Usual Forme"

The new Keldeo forme has been named as "Resolution Forme".

Read more on Bulbanews

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Resolution Forme Keldeo announced: Original Keldeo to be known as "Usual Forme"

Maybe a more "grown" version of Keldeo? Since the usual forme looks younger compared to Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion.

Also, it looks like gen V is the forme-happy generation.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Resolution Forme Keldeo announced: Original Keldeo to be known as "Usual Forme"

Yet another forme? Oh great, I'm like, so looking forward to it. And I thought Gen IV was bad enough.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

I thinks that's enough formes now. And another forme that apparently wasn't planned in BW either, so I'm interested to see why that is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    I thinks that's enough formes now. And another forme that apparently wasn't planned in BW either, so I'm interested to see why that is.
    What's worse is that Keldeo's character development had already been incorporated into its signature move, Secret Sword. Since it specialized in SAtk, it did not benefit from Sacred Sword, and was therefore weaker than its predecessors. However, Secret Sword works with its Special Attack, making it competitive with its predecessors.

Despite this, there were many fan theories about Keldeo's new forme which makes me think Game Freak is pandering to these theories. There's also complaints about what it looks like, but I don't think that's it anymore since it still looks derp (while I firmly believe the Sacred Beast Kami were made for the dual purpose of addressing criticisms and advertising AR-Searcher). So now, I think Game Freak is under the assumption that Secret Sword is not enough to keep the fans satisfied and created a new forme. I'm not too upset about that since it may mean an expansion in the Moor of Iccirus event given that they seem to be acting as if its BW2-exclusive.

Though, if they are pandering to the base, let's hope there's an Original Dragon in there somewhere since that's something fans want way more than Keldeo.

EDIT:

Wait, it's actually called the Usual forme?

Blog Entries

Yes, the Usual forme.

And the new forme, from what I've seen in the leak, hardly looks any different.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnRed View Post
    Gen IV was the one which cemented formes as a permanent feature, IDK why anyone thought they would be dropped in Gen V.

Anyway, I just want a look at this thing. Hopefully, it looks better than the "Usual Forme", LOL.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GorgeousTaylor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnRed View Post
    Gen IV was the one which cemented formes as a permanent feature, IDK why anyone thought they would be dropped in Gen V.
    I never thought they would be dropped in Gen V. Actually, I never had any expectations for Gen V period.

When I said Gen V was the forme-happy generation, I just meant that formes seems to be a lot more emphasized in Gen V than they were in Gen IV. It wasn't necessarily a criticism either. I like the kami trio's formes, and the same goes for Kyurem's and Meloetta's. I'll probably like Keldeo's once it is fully revealed.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do we have this pic in a higher resolution?