Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's Buoy

Thread: Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's Buoy

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's Buoy

Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's Buoysel

Contrary to the previous report, the 159th episode of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl will not feature Kabigon and the Pokethlon. The official Japanese Pokémon site reports that it will revolve around Satoshi's Buoysel learning the move Freezing Punch. The site also reports that the opening The Greatest・Everyday! will premiere along with the first episode of 2010 on Jan. 7.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's

this sounds interesting

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's

Why is the lack of a Pokethlon a surprise? We already know that our numbering is a little off from the numbering that the scripts use.

Insanity is inevitable Sapphire Insanity's Avatar

this sounds cool. can't wait for the new song

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Okay, so now we have an episode revolving around ice punch...

This had better become a plot point or I'm breaking out the filler song.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    Okay, so now we have an episode revolving around ice punch...

This had better become a plot point or I'm breaking out the filler song.
    Yeah because one of Ash's Pokemon learning a new move is totally filler.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

I'm just saying, I'm not seeing the reasoning behind Buizel learning Ice Punch. Really, what is the point?

Besides, I didn't say it was filler, I just said it sounded similar to it.

Behold, my foolproof plan to spout vague statements to avoid flames.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

To develop its character and so it can do something new for once? Oh and ice punch was a given once it started using ice aqua jet.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

now if only my buizel could do that... I'd be getting through these routes a lot faster...

Anyways, I'm not saying character development is bad or anything but... never mind, I know I'm going to lose this argument. I'm not even caught up on the latest season yet.

Go Buizel.

Blog Entries

Floatzel!?!? Nah just kidding. He recently acquired Gible so another change in his team's roster so soon would be weird. Buizel's such a neglected Pokemon in Ash's team so I'm pleased to hear he's going to be featured again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Ruler Z View Post
    To develop its character and so it can do something new for once? Oh and ice punch was a given once it started using ice aqua jet.
    There is no such move as Ice Aqua Jet and Buizel cannot learn Ice Shard. Show continues to fail.

I fail to see why learning a new attack counts as character development.
    Pearl friend code: 5070 3164 3679. Player name: Pockets.

Postman's Pockets shop (Thread is closed, but I will take PMs now.)