Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces reloca

Thread: Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces reloca

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces reloca

Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces relocation

Due to the unforeseen closure of Gamerbase's Reading branch, the upcoming tournament to be hosted there by PokéCharms and PokémonWorld has been relocated to a Gamerbase in London. This relocation has caused some changes to the tournament schedule.

Read more on Bulbanews

No, Not Yet Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces re

So sorry about this people. Unfortunately, with the hectic financial situation of the country, and the upcoming cuts, HMV had to close their Reading branch, which meant the Gamerbase closed to.

Many apologies - we couldn't avoid it.

Registered Poké-Addict Strato Lucario's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces re

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    So sorry about this people. Unfortunately, with the hectic financial situation of the country, and the upcoming cuts, HMV had to close their Reading branch, which meant the Gamerbase closed to.

Many apologies - we couldn't avoid it.
    Oh well. I can still travel into London from Reading. The only thing I'm really worried about is being in the first 64.... And my brother finding out he can't take part because he doesn't have a Gamerbase account. <sarcasm>That'll be fun.......</sarcasm>
    "I bought the Christian version of Pokemon the other day. But for some reason, my Pokemon won't evolve..."- Anonymous.

No, Not Yet Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

If the 64 cap isn't reached by Wednesday 9th February then the registration will be opened to the public.