Rayquaza wins 15th anniversary poll: To be distributed in February
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rayquaza wins 15th anniversary poll: To be distributed in February

Default Rayquaza wins 15th anniversary poll: To be distributed in February

Rayquaza wins 15th anniversary poll: To be distributed in February

Rayquaza has won the Japanese 15th anniversary poll, in which fans were asked to vote for their favorite version mascot. It will now be distributed at Pokémon Center stores and certain game stores from Feb. 10 to 27, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Rayquaza wins 15th anniversary poll: To be distributed in February

Really? I really would have expected Charizard, Groudon, Dialga or Giratina. Still, rare Pokemon is rare.

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Blog Entries

Visit Zero Omega's Youtube Channel

...Rayquaza.... With V-Create... We're ALL dead now....

"Welcome, my comrades, to my frozen abyss.~"
    Anime Characters Claimed: Mighty, Shirobon, Shout (Bomberman Jetters)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The mighty Shenron is going to murder the Uber metagame for sure.

Wow Rayquaza with V-Create! I was so excited since I do have a Japanese Black until I saw it was an in-store event intead of wi-Fi. Hopefully they will put this up on wi-fi after its in-store run is finished for those living on the other sde of the world. They have done that a few times in the past so Im going to keep hoping!! :)

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

competitively speaking, i don't see it making any sort of ripples in the ubers metagame. maybe a cb set in a sun team.

edit: it can't use the sun due to airlock. thanks to snorlax monster for informing me.
    Last edited by Lord Clowncrete; 20th January 2012 at 11:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Well, the polls show Reshiram dominated Zekrom and that people's least favourite version mascots are Venusaur and Blastoise. Also, people love their third version mascots; all third version mascots were in the top 5, except Blastoise, and all Pokémon in the top five except Reshiram are from third versions (I'm counting Pikachu as a third version mascot even though Yellow is technically a fourth version).

Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    competitively speaking, i don't see it making any sort of ripples in the ubers metagame. maybe a cb set in a sun team.
    Of course, Rayquaza wouldn't get the boost from sun due to Air Lock.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Well, the polls show Reshiram dominated Zekrom and that people's least favourite version mascots are Venusaur and Blastoise. Also, people love their third version mascots; all third version mascots were in the top 5, except Blastoise, and all Pokémon in the top five except Reshiram are from third versions (I'm counting Pikachu as a third version mascot even though Yellow is technically a fourth version).

Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    Of course, Rayquaza wouldn't get the boost from sun due to Air Lock.
    oops, thats a derp moment on my part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Wow, that's kinda neat. D8 Shoot, and classic ribbon means no GTS V-Create Rayquaza for me. >n>

My only shock here is that Reshiram placed higher than Zekrom--I thought Zekrom was more popular worldwide, not just in America. Interesting.

Blog Entries

I'm disappointed that Venusaur was placed last, it's my favorite version mascot. <_<

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Blog Entries

Reshiram gets shown some much needed love & ..... is that a Rayquaza with V-Create? O_o

Well goodbye to Rayquaza using Overheat, just goddamn. Dragon Dance Rayquaza is going to be even more of a monster not to mention especially the CB version. Glad they gave him something though since he gets no other DW ability.

Now if they only gave Sacred Fire to Dragonite/Salamance/Garchomp...

Rayquaza with V-Create?!

Ohohoho. Now I really got to get a Pokemon Global Link acount.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Wow! Please, let this be Wi-Fi...V-create Rayquaza is going to kill everything...I mean, KO...nah. I mean kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai Marshall View Post
    I'm disappointed that Venusaur was placed last, it's my favorite version mascot. <_<
    Me too (for obvious reasons).

That's... scary. Glad I don't battle competitively. At least it wasn't another event Pikachu. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Marshall View Post
    Agreed.
    I'll keep on moving straight ahead!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast