Ranch upgrade remains Japan-exclusive: Pokémon. ... - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ranch upgrade remains Japan-exclusive: Pokémon. ...

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ranch Upgrade Remains Japan-Exclusive: "No plans" for an update, according to Pok

Quote Originally Posted by swampert_rox View Post
    I don't think so, but it does show if a Pokemon is from an event or level 100.
    Yeah it does. It sparkles.

Anyway, PDL, Box sells for an insane amount because it's what people want. Ranch is still a top seller on Wiiware. I'm not sure where you're getting that no one wants it. Even if it's no one outside the base, that's still a base of several million people.

And screw it--I *like* the models. They're like Magical Pokemon Journey come to life.

PDL

Default Re: Ranch Upgrade Remains Japan-Exclusive: "No plans" for an update, according to Pok

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    Anyway, PDL, Box sells for an insane amount because it's what people want. Ranch is still a top seller on Wiiware. I'm not sure where you're getting that no one wants it. Even if it's no one outside the base, that's still a base of several million people.
    The point is that Nintendo wants to capitalize on selling it to people who currently not fans of Pokémon. They already have their money from us, they want money from folks who aren't fans yet.

A product like Ranch won't offer that kind of promise.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

LinkBacks (?)

1. 18th November 2011, 04:32 PM