Rainbow Energy reprinted in Collection X/Collection Y: XY1 commercial reveals new car

Thread: Rainbow Energy reprinted in Collection X/Collection Y: XY1 commercial reveals new car

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Rainbow Energy reprinted in Collection X/Collection Y: XY1 commercial reveals new car

Rainbow Energy reprinted in Collection X/Collection Y: XY1 commercial reveals new cards

During this week's episode of Pokémon GetStarTV, the TV commercial for Collection X/Collection Y, Japan's upcoming TCG expansion, premiered. Featuring Xerneas-EX and Yveltal-EX, the commercial revealed several new cards for the set. Rainbow Energy is confirmed to be reprinted, Skiddo, Malamar, Bisharp, Spritzee, and Slurpuff's newest cards were shown, and a new Item card based on the in game key item Prof's Letter was revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

That one guy who vanishes Captain-Texas's Avatar

Follow Captain-Texas on Tumblr

Default Re: Rainbow Energy reprinted in Collection X/Collection Y: XY1 commercial reveals new

I've been out of the loop for so long that I had no idea that rainbow energy had become a thing.
    That one guy who tried to save Rogue's Gallery.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Rainbow Energy reprinted in Collection X/Collection Y: XY1 commercial reveals new

Quote Originally Posted by Captain-Texas View Post
    I've been out of the loop for so long that I had no idea that rainbow energy had become a thing.
    Rainbow Energy was first printed in the 5th expansion ever. It's been around for a while.

That one guy who vanishes Captain-Texas's Avatar

Follow Captain-Texas on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain-Texas View Post
    Rainbow Energy was first printed in the 5th expansion ever. It's been around for a while.
    Exactly.
    That one guy who tried to save Rogue's Gallery.