Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve Quic

Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By YamiiDenryuu
  • 3 Post By Fudgenuggets
  • 1 Post By SnorlaxMonster

Thread: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve Quic

  1. #1
    Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,495
    Blog Entries
    47

    Default Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve Quic

    Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve Quick Balls ...

    At Tesco stores in the UK unique serial codes will be given to people who pre-order or purchase copies of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y at Tesco stores that will be used to download a set of twelve Quick Balls.

    Read more on Bulbanews

  2. #2
    Registered User Codface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    562
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    12 quick balls but seriously could the offer be any worse.

  3. #3
    Wordsmith Pavell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    598
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    Another reason not to buy X from my local GAME store. I still haven't forgotten the arrogant rudeness of the staff when I bought White

  4. #4
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    12 quick balls but seriously could the offer be any worse.
    Yes. It could be nothing at all.
    Water Max and Pokelova like this.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    98
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    12 free quick balls can be very useful at the start of the game for catching your team, given that you probably can't buy them until fairly late.

    It's still the worst buying incentive in the history of Pokémon however.

  6. #6
    H...a...p...p...y Fudgenuggets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Your face
    Posts
    1,042
    Blog Entries
    66

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    OMG GUISE.
    QUICK BALLS.
    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GIVEAWAY EVERRRRRR.
    OMG OMG OMG.
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    98
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    lol it hasn't made its way to bulbanews yet but Game's incentive is one million times better than this (pokeball 3ds game case). check nintendo uk's twitter for a picture

    I'd lol if this turned out to be the only way to get quick balls in the entire gen

  8. #8
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Durham, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,717
    Blog Entries
    37
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    lol it hasn't made its way to bulbanews yet but Game's incentive is one million times better than this (pokeball 3ds game case). check nintendo uk's twitter for a picture.
    The article about GAME's pre-order incentive was written on Bulbanews in July and it is called Shiny Creation Trio events confirmed for US and EU. UK XY pre-order bonus confirmed.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

  9. #9
    Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,192
    Blog Entries
    173

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    Quick Balls aren't too bad of a gift. After all, you would want to be able to catch Pokemon more easily after all. This reminds me of Sonic Lost World's preorder bonus, which is 25 extra lives from Amazon.

    Thanks for reading.
    "True loss is for him whose days have been spent in utter ignorance of his self."

    Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

  10. #10
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    Most early route Pokemon have a catch rate that gives you about a 1/3 chance of nabbing them at full health with an ordinary Pokeball. Quick Balls have either a x4 or x5 multiplier if used first turn, depending on what games you're playing, and I doubt it'll be changed much in XY. Do the math. These things are actually a tad gamebreaking to get right off the bat, let alone 12 of them. I wouldn't mind getting this as a purchase incentive, myself, but then none of the feelies really appeal to me, so.

  11. #11
    Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sinnoh and Kalos
    Posts
    250

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    Oh well. Better then nothing. x). Could be pretty useful, too, IMO.
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

  12. #12
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    I'd rather not have a freebie than be caught shopping at Tesco's after their recent scandal.

    Thankfully, this really isnt much of an offer, I have an Action Replay, I can get unlimited quick balls, ignoring that, I have played 13 different Pokemon games, some repeatedly, and have never had a problem with getting a team together early on, in terms of actually catching them, sure some might take 2 or 3 Pokeballs, but you can easily buy more

  13. #13
    A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,208
    Blog Entries
    3
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    Quote Originally Posted by Genwunner View Post
    Thankfully, this really isnt much of an offer, I have an Action Replay, I can get unlimited quick balls, ignoring that, I have played 13 different Pokemon games, some repeatedly, and have never had a problem with getting a team together early on, in terms of actually catching them, sure some might take 2 or 3 Pokeballs, but you can easily buy more
    You have an Action Replay that works with 3DS games?

  14. #14
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Genwunner View Post
    Thankfully, this really isnt much of an offer, I have an Action Replay, I can get unlimited quick balls, ignoring that, I have played 13 different Pokemon games, some repeatedly, and have never had a problem with getting a team together early on, in terms of actually catching them, sure some might take 2 or 3 Pokeballs, but you can easily buy more
    You have an Action Replay that works with 3DS games?
    Yes

    Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

  15. #15
    A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,208
    Blog Entries
    3
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Quick Balls serial codes to be given for buying Pokémon X and Y at Tesco: Twelve

    Quote Originally Posted by Genwunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Genwunner View Post
    Thankfully, this really isnt much of an offer, I have an Action Replay, I can get unlimited quick balls, ignoring that, I have played 13 different Pokemon games, some repeatedly, and have never had a problem with getting a team together early on, in terms of actually catching them, sure some might take 2 or 3 Pokeballs, but you can easily buy more
    You have an Action Replay that works with 3DS games?
    Yes

    Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
    That only works for DS games. It works with DS games run on a 3DS, but only DS games.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •