Preview clip reveals events for future episodes: Satoshi's new Pokémon, new moves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview clip reveals events for future episodes: Satoshi's new Pokémon, new moves

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Preview clip reveals events for future episodes: Satoshi's new Pokémon, new moves

Preview clip reveals events for future episodes: Satoshi's new Pokémon, new moves

A preview clip following the one-hour special Ginga-dan episodes that recently aired revealed several events from future episodes including change in the main characters' roster and new moves learned by Satoshi's Pokémon.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Preview clip reveals events for future episodes: Satoshi's new Pokémon, new moves

Ash got a Yes!! Finally his first

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Preview clip reveals events for future episodes: Satoshi's new Pokémon, new moves

He really got a Gible huh?

Wow, let's see how the writers deal with that.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

I know. I can't really imagine him a with a Gible properly. It doesn't really seem his type.

But he already has 6 Pokémon! Wonder which he'll box.
    Last edited by Blazaking; 12th November 2009 at 09:08 PM.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

When this was first revealed on some Japanese merchandise site a few months back, the rumor was the Kazunari would trade his Gible to Ash. Can they really pull another trade in the DP series?

And if they get rid of anything it'll be Gliscor. Ash's team is consistently Pikachu, Grass-type, Water-type, Fire-type, Flying-type and another. Gliscor, being Ground, is the another. I never thought it suited him anyways (yet this may be worse... Ash + Garchomp = C'mon, seriously?)

interesting but why, ash has a full team. this is just rumour right not proven fact?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Booker View Post
    interesting but why, ash has a full team. this is just rumour right not proven fact?
    did you miss the "PREVIEW CLIP REVEALS" part of the title?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Wow... I never expected Ash's Gliscor to get Giga Impact or his Buizel to get Ice Punch.

Or him getting a Gible.

This could get interesting.
    Last edited by PlatinumDude; 13th November 2009 at 07:22 PM.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Well this is interesting. Now we can see something good happening. I like this idea of Ash with Gible, well I think he is cabilbe of handling one. Apart from a ghost and dark type, dragon is the only type of pokemon he never had in his party. (I can't recall any others though)

Gliscor getting giga impact? Well I suppose thats a good turn as with Buizel and Ice Punch. Seems his team is getting stronger

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    And if they get rid of anything it'll be Gliscor. Ash's team is consistently Pikachu, Grass-type, Water-type, Fire-type, Flying-type and another. Gliscor, being Ground, is the another. I never thought it suited him anyways (yet this may be worse... Ash + Garchomp = C'mon, seriously?)
    Ash didn't have a fire type on his team in Battle Frontier. He also didn't have a flying type during Orange Islands.

But I agree Gliscor will probably go. Its the Phanpy/Donphan or Glalie of this generation, Ash's 6th slot is always a wild card.

I'm just surprised they're giving Ash such tough Pokemon now. We sure have come a long way since the days of Johto when Ash would hardly evolve his Pokemon and had a team of small, cutesy Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Eh, I think Ash was just trying to suck up to Whitney in those seasons. *shot*

Blog Entries

Ash getting a Gible is a surprise. I never thought that Ash would ever get a Dragon-Type. That old fan saying of, “Anything can happen in Sinnoh”, sure rings true this time.

A coordinator with a Kirlia is long over due and I’m happy that Leafeon is making its long awaited debut, but at the same time I'm disgusted that Zoey is the one to be Leafeon’s trainer.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    He also didn't have a flying type during Orange Islands.
    Charizard says hi.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Ol' Brown Eyes is back Jesse GS the II's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    I'm just surprised they're giving Ash such tough Pokemon now. We sure have come a long way since the days of Johto when Ash would hardly evolve his Pokemon and had a team of small, cutesy Pokemon.
    Well, hopefully, these developments will finally shut up everyone who insists that Satoshi never has any really strong Pokémon. (Although really, he had a couple of heavy-hitting powerhouses in Houen and the Battle Frontier too, and that never stopped the complainers.)

Shinou continues its streak of being completely unpredictable.I have no idea what's going to happen next, and I love it. For a show so formulaic, they're doing a really good job of surprising me.

Blog Entries

I was expecting Monferno to evolve, because we haven't seen Infernape in ANY episodes so far. NONE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast