Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Chespin,

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fennekin

Thread: Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Chespin,

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Chespin,

Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Chespin, Froakie, ...

A poster for the Pocket Monsters XY anime series was unveiled on Pokémon Smash. Early scenes of the anime series were shown, with Ash and Pikachu entering the Kalos region, and the three starters.

Read more on Bulbanews

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Default Re: Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Ches

To save some people time, here's the video with the scenes.

I'm loving the animation style. The colors are very rich and the motion is really fluid. It also seems much more reminiscent of the Hoenn and Sinnoh animation rather than BW. Not that the BW didn't have great backgrounds and art, but I like the more 2D, hand-drawn look. I'm hoping this means they won't take as many animation shortcuts such as stock animation for every attack.

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Ches

Here's a higher quality video, recorded by filb.de:

The article should be updated with this video since it's much better quality.
    Enzap likes this.

I love the new look it almost looks like the black and white 2 trailer. I just hope this style brings more dynamic battle scenes like in the trailer. ★ Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 - English Dubbed B/W 2 Animated Trailer! - YouTube

Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

Is it me or are Ash's Zs in his cheeks less big than before?
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.