Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see ...

Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see ...

The Nintendo 3DS game "Pokémon Rumble Blast" (released in Japan as Super Pokémon Scramble) will be released in North America on October 24, following its release in Japan on July 28.

Read more on Bulbanews

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see

So much for Typing DS ever being released outside Japan.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see

I bet it'll have Keldeo in it, and you can send one to your game via download Play. That'd be awesome. My lil' pwny :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I bet that, following the recent trend of Nintendo stuff being released in the UK before the US, I think we could expect this game to come out in Britain first.

Bulbapædist Quagbert's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Pokémon Rumble Blast? Why couldn't they just call it Super Pokémon Rumble? Between this and all the stuff in BW, the logic behind TPCi's choice of names baffles me. Also, their choice of typeface in the trailer is beyond tacky. [/graphic design wonk]

Anyway, seeing that it's coming out October 24 in the US, it's nice for once we won't have to wait six months for the game to come stateside. Although, I wonder when it'll come out in Europe/Australia...

No, Not Yet Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

As I loved Rumble, I'm really looking forward to this game!

Post Thanks / Like

Man, I wanted Typing to get over here. D8 At least I can now nab a Rumble game. I never got to play the first one since we never buy Wii Point cards. OTL
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

In the oven getting baked while waiting to scare you
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I haven't actually played pokemon rumble (just follow the main series), but I might look into this one.

Post Thanks / Like

This is early!!!! I wanted Typing DS to come here too, But North America not getting that Game is the very reason why we're getting this Game so early!!!! This should change the release for future Games since we would caught up to Japan getting this less than 3 months after it's Japanese release!
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy View Post
    This should change the release for future Games since we would caught up to Japan getting this less than 3 months after it's Japanese release!
    Not necessarily. XD was released in the U.S. merely two months after its Japanese release, but all the games that followed it took much longer to be localized.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Not necessarily. XD was released in the U.S. merely two months after its Japanese release, but all the games that followed it took much longer to be localized.
    Maybe. But Release Dates are getting earlier and earlier each year, So until a future game is annouced, Right now, We won't know for sure.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Change the logo and I'm happy. The name will take a while for me to get used to (sounds like a bad Flash game), but I know the game is amazing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now that we're getting this stuff done and out of the way, it's only a matter of time before we hear anything about the Wii game that they're supposed to be working on.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Ah! About time US sees some 3DS Pokemon games....I just got a 3DS.....Sooooo, this will be fun.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    Now that we're getting this stuff done and out of the way, it's only a matter of time before we hear anything about the Wii game that they're supposed to be working on.
    Sadly, it doesn't seem that way. Tsunkeazu Ishihara has hinted that the next game released later this year will be a double release for the DS and 3DS, which in all likelihood means that two Mystery Dungeon versions are involved. I'm sure that many fans are going to speculate about a third version, but it's obvious that there are going to be two versions of whatever game this is (see Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue for the GBA and DS) and there won't be enough time for it to get as much promotion as the main series games invariably do. Ishihara also said that we would be "surprised" at the game the same way we were with Pokédex 3D and Scramble...

They've missed every chance to reveal the Wii game since Iwata briefly mentioned it in January. I have my doubts it is still being developed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast