Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

Lol, I love the title of the post.

"Officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information"
    Essentially "Arceus officially announced on website: Site barely ever tells us anything"

Way to go site!
    Dumb Pokemon.com, they always screw up.

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

~Love Is Hard To Define~ Midnight Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

I knew it was going to be soon, this is early, maybe b/c of explorers of sky. I'm just glad that all 493 Pokémon are revealed.

Blog Entries
    Follow Sapphire Cherry On Twitter Add Sapphire Cherry on Facebook Add Sapphire Cherry on Google+ Add Sapphire Cherry on MySpace
    Add Sapphire Cherry on Linkedin Follow Sapphire Cherry on Tumblr Follow Sapphire Cherry on Flickr

it's about time they announced it,but it would've been nice if they did what they did with shaymin and give more info

Don't be normal, be like Lady Gaga!

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Apparently even this won't prove my sanity. Jacob saw the image and said I photoshopped it (it's on my phone).

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Oak View Post
    Er, what?

The movie's been out in Japan for about 3 weeks. HG/SS isn't out for over another month. That's barely under 3 months.

And a Pokemon movie has never influenced the release of a Pokemon game. Ever. There is absolutely no correlation to be drawn.

HG/SS will be out around March in America - just like Platinum and D/P. Anyone thinking otherwise is deluded.
    All the 3rd games more or less had release a month or so after the coresponding movie for it. So the movie with the event mon for this game should give us a thought of when the games would be out.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123