Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

Silver Salmon Ranger The Blastoise's Avatar
    In Canalave City, bording a ship to Iron Island
    Blog Entries
    Follow The Blastoise On Twitter
    Follow The Blastoise on Tumblr Visit The Blastoise's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

when i heard this I thought it might mean HGSS might be released sooner and i went to pokemon.com right away.
    The Blastoise is strong.

Link's Island my Webcomic about Legend of Zelda characters trapped on an island.

http://linksisland.smackjeeves.com/

I don't care about what people think. I am a Power Rangers fan, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Spirit of the Divine Wind Kamikazen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

It's about time Arceus is revealed.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Now then. Arceus is revealed much earlier then the other two no? If so then I am expecting an early release for hgss. Only cause I want to believe.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

I don't understand why people are drawing relation between Arceus and HG/SS.

If HG/SS itself had been announced on Pokemon.com last night, then fair enough - it'd probably mean a fairly quick release - but Arceus' reveal is completely to do with the release of the 12th Movie in America.

It IS a surprisingly early reveal, so I have to wonder if the 12 Movie dub will be released in time for Christmas. Considering the speed of the dub in general these days, it wouldn't really surprise me - but it would mean that the dub'd be out before (or at the same time as) the Japanese DVD release...

Blog Entries

Arceus has been official revealed. It’s about time.

Blog Entries

Bleh, I hated the idea of Arceus from the get go. Color me unexcited.
    Baseball is wrong. Man with four balls can not walk. - Chinese Proverb

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The dub is currently only about 20 episodes behind where the Japanese eps are, so it would seem likely that the dub of the 12th movie is already being worked on.

I also think there's now a rush to get Sinnoh over and done with so we could move on to all the Johto advertising.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sinnoh saga comes to a close in Japan by December.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Sinnoh saga comes to a close in Japan by December.
    That's a bit of a stretch considering there's no sign of the 8th badge this month.

I would be surprised, however, if we hadn't completed the Sinnoh League/Grand Festival before spring next year.

The Oringinal Prankser. new mew's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bout time. I know that they know that a lot of people know about it. It's not really a sercet. I'm just wondering, why didn't they let the puplic know untill now?
    Hear me Rawr at hackers. RAWR!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Oak View Post
    It IS a surprisingly early reveal, so I have to wonder if the 12 Movie dub will be released in time for Christmas. Considering the speed of the dub in general these days, it wouldn't really surprise me - but it would mean that the dub'd be out before (or at the same time as) the Japanese DVD release...
    This is probably going to be the case. Though I'm expecting it to be aired around January, a month after the DVD release. The HG/SS reveal might be around that time since they have to give a reason for NEP & PCP.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

I hope that means they'll print up a new players' guide Pokédex and I'll finally have a complete one.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

MAybe they're revealing arceus early because they're going to show the twelth movie in thearters

Good Old Pokemon Days. CLASSIFIED's Avatar
    The Distortion World, In the Fall the weather is pretty nice here.
    Blog Entries

It's about time! Finally we don't have to wait any longer for the release of arceus in North America.
    ZOMG IT'S A KITTEH!

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Oak View Post
    I don't understand why people are drawing relation between Arceus and HG/SS.

If HG/SS itself had been announced on Pokemon.com last night, then fair enough - it'd probably mean a fairly quick release - but Arceus' reveal is completely to do with the release of the 12th Movie in America.

The relevance is the game is released sometime a month or so after the movie and in this case seeing how early the reveal is I can now see HGSS out december-february,
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Er, what?

The movie's been out in Japan for about 3 weeks. HG/SS isn't out for over another month. That's barely under 3 months.

And a Pokemon movie has never influenced the release of a Pokemon game. Ever. There is absolutely no correlation to be drawn.

HG/SS will be out around March in America - just like Platinum and D/P. Anyone thinking otherwise is deluded.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast