Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

Default Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

Pokemon.com today officially revealed Arceus, the last Pokémon in the National Pokédex, briefly mentioning it's role in movie 12 and the TCG. Event dates are not yet known.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

Finally! Give us 12th movie events, please!
    *This space has been intentionally left blank*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

Hallelujah! *angel choruses singing*
    Currently looking for help with a web project. If interested in more details, please feel free to PM me!

"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Finally, Arceus is existent worldwide.

xD I wonder if they'll refer him as the "Alpha Pokemon" in the movie as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    xD I wonder if they'll refer him as the "Alpha Pokemon" in the movie as well.
    I'm actually expecting huge controversy over Arceus.
    Diryn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diryn View Post
    I'm actually expecting huge controversy over Arceus.
    I'm expecting nothing since it's never called God anywhere but the fandom.

Yay for Arceus though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    A lot of people point out that Pikachu beat Regice and is therefore super powerful, but I tend to ignore that because it was such a bullshit victory. That wasn't a showcase of how powerful Pikachu had become; it was simply terrible, terrible writing.

Blog Entries

Like I said in the movie thread, it's like they didn't bother with having any suspense over it. Meh, maybe the movie would be dubbed and aired sooner than expected. I'm guessing HG/SS would also be released in the US around that time.
    Last edited by J J M; 3rd August 2009 at 05:01 PM.

I bet that in a later generation, there will be a Pokemon that will be the one who created Arceus.

That's strange. Shaymin was revealed in February after much hinting. Now this, the Alpha of all Pokemon, was posted without warning. July, not February. The site also mentions the next movie and TCG set.

REALLY! Even Japan didn't reveal Arceus until 4 months before the movie. Shaymin's movie was dubbed and released just 5 months ago. How soon is this movie coming?

The next TCG set is to come out in 3 months. Will we really see the next movie by then? How soon will they release HG/SS to the US?

Based on episodes released, the next movie will come out in ~3.5 months. Will Pokemon International dub it on time, or end up waiting for next Spring like before?

Blog Entries

What.

Well, that was entirely unexpected. Arceus is just randomly put on display months before anticipated? Hmm. Could they be breaking the "one movie per year" rule? I want to see Movie 12 dubbed, yeah, but I also want to see tradition aheared to. :P Maybe it'll be out in January or so.

Heh, maybe they figured that since the Internet's been aware of the thing for three freakin' years they may as well just go ahead and reveal it.
    Video Game Collection & Wishlist

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
    It's just the Internet. Calm down.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

I really can't beileve this I mean the movie is still out in Japan, now it's hard to beileve how the first movie came out a year and a half after it came out in Japan

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

And now the kids at school can go, "wow Ryuutakeshi was right. There is a pokemon god."

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I suppose Arceus will have to be Nintendo's 'new' pokemon for now. And stop moaning about the 12th movie taking ages for USA- you should let us in the UK have a chance.

Default Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

The official Pokémon site officially revealed today the Alpha Pokémon Arceus, briefly mentioning its future appearance in the twelfth movie and the TCG.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Sweet. Now there can be legit Arceus in North America.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast