Pokeani loses domain name: Recovering Japanese fan site faces more downtime

Like Tree17Likes
  • 14 Post By Manaphy12342
  • 3 Post By Fudgenuggets

Thread: Pokeani loses domain name: Recovering Japanese fan site faces more downtime

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokeani loses domain name: Recovering Japanese fan site faces more downtime

Pokeani loses domain name: Recovering Japanese fan site faces more downtime

After returning to the fan site scene earlier this month, Japanese site Pokeani has been disabled due to a lapse in domain registration.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Pokeani loses domain name: Recovering Japanese fan site faces more downtime

That's actually a shame. Returning and then having your domain stripped from you.

It's kinda like finding a wild lv100 Magikarp at the Villa place in Pokemon Platinum, catching it and then having your data corrupt itself.

Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, join us today: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page#

Default Re: Pokeani loses domain name: Recovering Japanese fan site faces more downtime

It's funny because the Pokeani site is now some kind of debt consolidation service.
    I'ma Entei. Rooor.

Blog Entries

CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

^ I don't get it. D8;
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^me too. I don't get it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Zakkelle View Post
    It's funny because the Pokeani site is now some kind of debt consolidation service.
    It's called domain parking.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Pokemon Coordinator Dawn~Berlitz's Avatar

they can register the domain but they would have to redo the site depending if the original site host still has the data
    <---Done by Katsu Koneko its cute siggeh
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature!