Pokémon Movie Web site updates with Movie 13 location info: Pikachu Project 2010 loca
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Movie Web site updates with Movie 13 location info: Pikachu Project 2010 loca

Default Pokémon Movie Web site updates with Movie 13 location info: Pikachu Project 2010 loca

Pokémon Movie Web site updates with Movie 13 location info: Pikachu Project 2010 location ...

The official Pokémon movie Web site revealed that Movie 13's location scouting took place in Holland, the western part of the Netherlands, and Belgium, a country right next to it. The site uploaded a photo of Pokémon movie director Kunihiko Yuyama eating a Belgian waffle and another photo of a stuffed Pikachu sitting on the Skinny Bridge in Amsterdam, the largest city in the Netherlands.

Read more on Bulbanews

prepared to pwn n00bs ferrari-kun187's Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon Movie Web site updates with Movie 13 location info: Pikachu Project 2010

awesome! I wonder if there is gonna be a WWII theme. XD
    Dawn of The Quickscopers

Creator here

Agent of SHIELD $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Movie Web site updates with Movie 13 location info: Pikachu Project 2010

Pokémon Red Light District? Maybe a return of Misty is closer than we originally thought...

On the movie site under the Movie 13 trailer, notice how Dawn's Piplup, Pachi, and Cyndaquil are there. Looks like we know what Dawn's team will be like by next year.

I honestly wonder if Sinnoh will even be over by July 2010. Given how long this saga is, I wouldn't be surprised if we hit the league eps by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    On the movie site under the Movie 13 trailer, notice how Dawn's Piplup, Pachi, and Cyndaquil are there. Looks like we know what Dawn's team will be like by next year.

I honestly wonder if Sinnoh will even be over by July 2010. Given how long this saga is, I wouldn't be surprised if we hit the league eps by that time.
    Or Ash is gonna use his Cyndaquil again. Becaus Pikachu is also standing there.

XD

Umm... why is the news story almost word-for-word from my site? That is so unprofessional.

Or Ash is gonna use his Cyndaquil again. Becaus Pikachu is also standing there
    Its most likely Dawn's Cyndaquil, since she just got one. It was like how Movie 8 had May's Squirtle in there, not Ash's.

Ash's Johto starters and Noctowl haven't been used in over 7 years since 2002. Ash would never dump Monferno after all its development just for an older fire type.

Agent of SHIELD $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Water Pokémon Master View Post
    XD

Umm... why is the news story almost word-for-word from my site? That is so unprofessional.
    No clue. Ask Kevzo8 of TTEchidna.

Follow Delrihuzz On Twitter

hmmm, this somehow makes me proud to be Belgian :)

These movies are just excuses for the animation team to go on vacation year after year.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Blog Entries

Seems like a nice place to base a movie on. Who thinks we need a Belgian Waffle Pokemon?

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi View Post
    Pokémon Red Light District? Maybe a return of Misty is closer than we originally thought...
    XD

Good stuff. Anyways, I wonder what is so distinct about these places? I mean, Greece had the iconic architecture, etc.

Coming Soon...

Photo ALL of the Pokemon TPJerematic's Avatar
    Follow TPJerematic On Twitter

...that wins

Pokemon: Amsterdam.

A story of Drink, Drugs and PokeSex. Starring ........

what i'm not saying it.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

No clue. Ask Kevzo8 or TTEchidna.
    Why TTE? Tc26, myself, or Argy would be better. Let me review the two.

EDIT: That a bit better?
    Last edited by immewnity; 13th October 2009 at 06:55 PM.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    These movies are just excuses for the animation team to go on vacation year after year.
    At least they have the tact to come back from vacation with something to us that isn't a lame t-shirt.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast