Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

Thread: Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

Default Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

In an advertisement for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon.com posted card images from the upcoming English expansion: Next Destinies. Next Destinies will introduce Pokémon-EX, contain at least 99 cards, and will be released Feb. 8.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

I've missed the EX cards. Cool that they're coming back!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

I've missed the EX cards. Cool that they're coming back!

The ex cards were really cool. I'm so glad they are returning so I can participate in a format with them included. Hopefully they won't be as rare.

Could someone post a link to the website? I don't see this is the card database or anywhere on the site.

Okay, I've found the overview, and it shows the booster pack artwork, but no cards. :/
    Last edited by mattwilson; 15th December 2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Update.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mattwilson View Post
    Could someone post a link to the website? I don't see this is the card database or anywhere on the site.

Okay, I've found the overview, and it shows the booster pack artwork, but no cards. :/
    Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards - Bulbanews

These are the only cards that have been revealed so far. If I see anything else, I'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by mattwilson View Post

They probably realized that they had the wrong ad up. It was supposed to be promoting Noble Victories, but had Next Destinies cards. It has since been removed from the official site.

cOOL sIG

[COLOR="#4169e1"]
    @/COLOR]