Pokémon: Black & White anime coming to Australia and New Zealand: McDonald's toys and

Thread: Pokémon: Black & White anime coming to Australia and New Zealand: McDonald's toys and

Default Pokémon: Black & White anime coming to Australia and New Zealand: McDonald's toys and

Pokémon: Black & White anime coming to Australia and New Zealand: McDonald's toys and TCG ...

On September 10, Network Ten will air the Pokémon: Black & White anime via Toasted TV in Autralia, while the Australian Cartoon network will begin airing Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors. In New Zealand, TVNZ will air the Pokémon: Black & White anime, also starting on September 10. In addition, Australian and New Zealand McDonald's stores will distribute the Pokémon: Black & White toys and TCG cards previously released in other countries such as the US.

Read more on Bulbanews

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon: Black & White anime coming to Australia and New Zealand: McDonald's toys

So excited about this. We're actually going to get the BW anime and McDonald's toys and cards (although I probably won't get those anyway).

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon: Black & White anime coming to Australia and New Zealand: McDonald's toys

I wonder if Australia'll get the alternate Polish English version or the American English version.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    So excited about this. We're actually going to get the BW anime and McDonald's toys and cards (although I probably won't get those anyway).
    The toys and cards are already out
    They relesed them early for The Smufs Toys

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    I wonder if Australia'll get the alternate Polish English version or the American English version.
    Probily The American English version

Not necessarily, since DP was shown in 4:3, as in all European versions.