PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond to Europe, North America in 2012: PokéPark sequel to be re

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Adyniz
  • 1 Post By Ghetsis-Dennis

Thread: PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond to Europe, North America in 2012: PokéPark sequel to be re

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond to Europe, North America in 2012: PokéPark sequel to be re

PokéPark sequel to be released in North America late February, Europe in March

PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond, a sequel to PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure, a Wii Pokémon game, is expected to get its North American release on February 27, 2012, and European release in March 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 13th December 2011 at 06:24 PM.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Default Re: PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond coming to Europe in 2012: The PokéPark sequel to be re

According to the official Pokémon website, the game will be released in North America on February 27, 2012.
    Jo The Marten likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond coming to Europe in 2012: The PokéPark sequel to be re

The question is, will it once again be panned by critics out of both nostalgia filter and bias for dark and edgy games?
    Ice Tyrant likes this.

I'm mean and green Jo The Marten's Avatar Bulbanews WriterSocial Media EditorArchives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jo The Marten On Twitter
    Follow Jo The Marten on Tumblr

´ ∀ ` Finally~!! I am so excited to get my hands on this~

I'm just a mean green mother from outer space!
    And I am bad!

[Bulbapedia][Tumblr][Art site][My sweetie ♥][Little Shop of Horrors club]

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh wow, this looks to be launching much sooner that I expected. The US had to wait, like, a year or so for Pokepark Wii 1 to be localized.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wonders Beyond, eh? The title name makes me smile. It sounds just a little better suited for the English audiences than "Beyond the World," and yet still keeps with the "B" and "W" reference! :D
    Oh?

Im looking forward for this game.

Default Re: PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond to Europe, North America in 2012: PokéPark sequel to b

NICE!!! Only 3 and a half months after the Japanese release!!!!!! The release dates ARE getting earlier and earlier!!!!! PokePark Wii Pikachu's Adventure was released in the US nearly 11 months after the Japanese release. So this is great!!!! :DDD
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

LinkBacks (?)