PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted Mewt - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted Mewt

Blog Entries

Default Re: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted

Quote Originally Posted by Frugrow View Post
    It's likely to celebrate the release of the third BW TCG set that features Mewtwo and Kyurem.
    It's the other way around.

Blog Entries

Default Re: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    highly doubt it... since when as the TCG ever effected the games? well... never I think he will be used to unlock something...
    Why does TCG have to do with the games? TCG is owned by the Pokemon Company too, is it not? I'm not saying that this is 100% correct but until we have further evidence that this Mewtwo will "unlock" something in the games, it seems plausible.

Since we're on the topic of unlocking more contents in the game, haven't fans already hacked all the Pokemon games by now to death? So if there were any other secrets, wouldn't they be revealed in the game's coding?

Blog Entries

Since we're on the topic of unlocking more contents in the game, haven't fans already hacked all the Pokemon games by now to death? So if there were any other secrets, wouldn't they be revealed in the game's coding?
    The theory is that Mewtwo will unlock an event in the next game, as is often the case with game promotions.

A sequel for PokePark! 8D I'm so happy! I loved that game! Here's hoping we can play as someone other than Pikachu. oAo At least after the main story.

And Mewtwo event! Sweet, time to whip out my OutcastShipping banner. ._.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10
    Yeah you do seem to be alone on that... if it's so much fun how come nobody gives a shit about it?
    Because the fandom is filled with people who are too stubborn to even *try* anything that's not a main series game. That doesn't stop them from unfairly talking shit about them, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveeanne
    So.....A sequel to pokepark (which i do own) is coming out but only in japan this winter and a mewto distrubution is only available to those....in japan. So.....what news is this for me? I'M IN AMERICA! Ugh..... *pouts*
    Both of those are likely to come to the U.S. eventually. Don't be so impatient.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

My sister'll be happy for this. When I got the original Pokepark, I beat it in less then 10 hours. I was a bit dissapointed with the original...

But I'll probably get it, as with everyone else, I got my hopes up too much.

It looks like this is part of the "surprise" that what's-his-name announced this year. That only leaves a DS game to be announced before the end of the year. And mark my words, it'll be a Trading Card Game for DS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Because the fandom is filled with people who are too stubborn to even *try* anything that's not a main series game. That doesn't stop them from unfairly talking shit about them, of course.
    I'm pretty sure that's not the only reason. I think that when Articwolf is saying "hardly anybody gives a crap about this game", he's more than likely refering to what he sees posted on this forum alone (and his personal opinion about it), or at least that's the impression that I'm getting from the majority of his posts.

Like I've said in another thread, this forum alone doesn't represent the entire Pokemon fandom. It's really all coincidental that the majority in this forum aren't really interested in side-games like this. Even though Pokepark is more than likely aimed at the same target audience as the main handheld series, it just seems more appealing to younger kids. Since most Internet forums are filled up with older kids, and in my and your case, older than 20, it makes games like Pokepark seem "less" popular, while it's probably more popular to the younger people (and sometimes older, it just really depends on who you talk to). I agree that this could make a good party game, but it's just not really appealing in terms of Pokemon games to me. If I was alot younger, then I imagine it might be. There's certain Pokemon games I do like, and some that I don't.

And I don't "talk shit" about games that I don't like either. If it's a game that doesn't appeal to me for whatever reason, I just leave it at that.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCapsFan View Post
    My sister'll be happy for this. When I got the original Pokepark, I beat it in less then 10 hours. I was a bit dissapointed with the original...

But I'll probably get it, as with everyone else, I got my hopes up too much.

It looks like this is part of the "surprise" that what's-his-name announced this year. That only leaves a DS game to be announced before the end of the year. And mark my words, it'll be a Trading Card Game for DS.
    But we already have a TCG game for the DS.

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/hajimete_set.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Lisa View Post
    R/S/E remakes? I don't know if Nintendo/GameFreak will do that. I mean, I don't see why they would remake R/S/E, when GBA games can still be played if you have the original DS/DS Lite. However, on the other hand, if they plan to phase those systems out (in favor of the 3DS), then I could see them remaking R/S/E.

Your post is so damn redundant. First of all, they already HAVE phased out the original/DS lite. The DS lite, I don't even think, is in production anymore. Do you know why it dropped to, like, $100? It's because Nintendo wants to get them gone. They've already phased out the GBA slot. Deal with it.

Then you say "Oh, you can just play R/S/E on your old DS." Tell me, when was the last time you went into Walmart and seen those games on sale? Those games. Are. Dead. 90% of them have their batteries already gone in them. Sure, you can still buy them on ebay and just get a replacement battery, but seriously? What Pokemon fan between the age of 5-17 is going to be able to pull that off?

It's like saying, "What's the point of HeartGold and SoulSilver?? You all played Pokemon before, surely you all still have your old Gameboys. Just play them on that!!" "Ugh, why do you want Red and Blue remade?? Just play it on your old gameboy!!1", and its the same for that stupid argument "X and X Pokemon is already available in X game. WHY do we need a remake??". It's to PLAY the GAME again, whatever Pokemon is available is irrelevant. It's to allow people, who never had the chance to play the original, play it. It's for people who already played the game, who are interested in buying a remake, to be able to play it once again with refined graphics. It's to revive a relevant game from the past and bring it back to the present. It's every other justification for a remake.

You, and everyone else who is still in denial, is singing the exact same tune the same group of people that we're in denial about the G/S/C remakes. And guess what? We got them. It had nothing to do with being able to capture Entei/Suicune/Raikou/etc/etc in Colosseum/Fire Red/Leaf Green/etc.

They are remaking R/S/E. It's inevitable. Everyone knows it's going to happen.
    Last edited by ☂☂☂; 13th September 2011 at 11:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ☂☂☂ View Post

Your post is so damn redundant. First of all, they already HAVE phased out the original/DS lite. The DS lite, I don't even think, is in production anymore. Do you know why it dropped to, like, $100? It's because Nintendo wants to get them gone. They've already phased out the GBA slot. Deal with it.

Then you say "Oh, you can just play R/S/E on your old DS." Tell me, when was the last time you seen those games on sale? Those games. Are. Dead. 90% of them have their batteries already gone in them. Sure, you can still buy them on ebay and just get a replacement battery, but seriously? What Pokemon fan between the age of 5-17 is going to be able to pull that off?

It's like saying, "What's the point of HeartGold and SoulSilver?? You all played Pokemon before, surely you all still have your old Gameboys. Just play them on that!!" "Ugh, why do you want Red and Blue remade?? Just play it on your old gameboy!!1", and its the same for that stupid argument "X and X Pokemon is already available in X game. WHY do we need a remake??". It's to PLAY the GAME again, whatever Pokemon is available is irrelevant. It's to allow people, who never had the chance to play the original, play. It's for people who already played the game; who are interested in buying a remake; to be able to play it once again, with refined graphics. It's to revive a relevant game from the past and bring it back to the present. It's every other justification for a remake.

You, and everyone else who is still in denial, is singing the exact same tune the same group of people that we're in denial about the G/S/C remakes. And guess what? We got them. It had nothing to do with being able to capture Entei/Suicune/Raikou/etc/etc in Colosseum/Fire Red/Leaf Green/etc.

They are remaking R/B/E. It's inevitable. Everyone knows it's going to happen.
    Um.. umbrella Ialready tool care of that,,,, read my post Lisa agreed with me...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Its wierd that the Mewtwo event is several times more interesting than an entire new game. :\

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

I don't like that they put a 2 in the title. Sure, it is the sequel to PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure, but that's not the first game with PokéPark in the title.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ☂☂☂ View Post

Then you say "Oh, you can just play R/S/E on your old DS." Tell me, when was the last time you went into Walmart and seen those games on sale? Those games. Are. Dead. 90% of them have their batteries already gone in them. Sure, you can still buy them on ebay and just get a replacement battery, but seriously? What Pokemon fan between the age of 5-17 is going to be able to pull that off?

It's like saying, "What's the point of HeartGold and SoulSilver?? You all played Pokemon before, surely you all still have your old Gameboys. Just play them on that!!" "Ugh, why do you want Red and Blue remade?? Just play it on your old gameboy!!1", and its the same for that stupid argument "X and X Pokemon is already available in X game. WHY do we need a remake??". It's to PLAY the GAME again, whatever Pokemon is available is irrelevant. It's to allow people, who never had the chance to play the original, play it. It's for people who already played the game, who are interested in buying a remake, to be able to play it once again with refined graphics. It's to revive a relevant game from the past and bring it back to the present. It's every other justification for a remake.

They are remaking R/S/E. It's inevitable. Everyone knows it's going to happen.
    The difference is that some people never owned Colosseum nor XD to get the remaining Johto Pokemon, so HG/SS was a necessity to make them available. Not only that, but the 4th gen games also made all the Hoenn Pokemon aside from Jirachi and Deoxys available, as well as having a decent connection with the 3DS as I've been told by silktree. Let's not forget that a remakes are suppose to take place at the same timeline as the current gen, so a R/S/E remake wouldn't make any sense as B&W takes place years after the events of the 4 previous gens. An official sequel is more likely to happen with an updated dex featuring cross gen evo/pre-evos.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    The difference is that some people never owned Colosseum nor XD to get the remaining Johto Pokemon, so HG/SS was a necessity to make them available. Not only that, but the 4th gen games also made all the Hoenn Pokemon aside from Jirachi and Deoxys available, as well as having a decent connection with the 3DS as I've been told by silktree. Let's not forget that a remakes are suppose to take place at the same timeline as the current gen, so a R/S/E remake wouldn't make any sense as B&W takes place years after the events of the 4 previous gens. An official sequel is more likely to happen with an updated dex featuring cross gen evo/pre-evos.
    Yeah but besides Xd and Collo you could pretty much get every Johto Pokemon sans Ho-oh and Lugia in Emerald and Platinum... and they haven't done a sequal since Gen II odds are R/s will have Time Machine or something to trade with B/W and they don't HAVE to be at the same time all we know about Gen III that it takes place before Gen II and IV
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

El_
    Blog Entries

It's likely to celebrate the release of the third BW TCG set that features Mewtwo and Kyurem.
    Would not be surprised, or like Silktree said, it might be the other way around and they are promoting something that we currently don't know about yet.

I wonder about the possibility of them also distributing a Kyurem with ColdFlare/FreezeBolt soon along with the Mewtwo promotion.

(Crack theory ~ Mewtwo might return to the anime starring in a movie with Kyurem)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)