PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted Mewt - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted Mewt

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted

Going back to PokéPark. Y'know that type of mini-game where you had a mini battle? I absolutely loved the gameplay in those; I'd like if it was expanded more.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted

This Mewtwo will most likely have some special moves or have something to do in a future main game. They don't just release a useless event for no reason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    This Mewtwo will most likely have some special moves or have something to do in a future main game. They don't just release a useless event for no reason.
    Well Ash's Pikachu was worthless. And what movescan he get? he already has a sig move and he has an excellentmove poll... either he's a useless event or he unlocks something
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Well Ash's Pikachu was worthless. And what movescan he get? he already has a sig move and he has an excellentmove poll... either he's a useless event or he unlocks something
    Probably his signature move at an early level plus some additional signature moves learnt only by other legendaries. Kinda like the Japanese Victini event knowing not only two of Reshiram and Zekrom's sig moves but also V-Create.

Loving all things Eevee Eeveeanne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So.....A sequel to pokepark (which i do own) is coming out but only in japan this winter and a mewto distrubution is only available to those....in japan. So.....what news is this for me? I'M IN AMERICA! Ugh..... *pouts*

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Ash's Pikachu was special because it was Ash's Pikachu which fan's of the anime would want.
    Trainer Lisa likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I wonder what's compelling these guys to distribute a Mewtwo... If it has something to do with a RSE remake and Faraway Isle, then I can die happy, but chances are that it isn't the case. =w=

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Game Maker View Post
    I wonder what's compelling these guys to distribute a Mewtwo... If it has something to do with a RSE remake and Faraway Isle, then I can die happy, but chances are that it isn't the case. =w=
    I was thinking of that, and it is quite possible. Although, it remains extremely unlikely. :(
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

R/S/E remakes? I don't know if Nintendo/GameFreak will do that. I mean, I don't see why they would remake R/S/E, when GBA games can still be played if you have the original DS/DS Lite. However, on the other hand, if they plan to phase those systems out (in favor of the 3DS), then I could see them remaking R/S/E.

As for the Mewtwo event, it will probably make it to the US at some point. Most of these distributions do reach the US. And they will either have the event at Gamestop or Toys R Us.

Anyway, personally, I'm glad they're making a sequal to PokePark. I own the original game, and I enjoyed playing it. I also agree that it has some good replay value (trying to beat your high scores is always fun). So yes, I'm excited for PokePark 2. Multiplayer sounds awesome!! =D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Lisa View Post
    R/S/E remakes? I don't know if Nintendo/GameFreak will do that. I mean, I don't see why they would remake R/S/E, when GBA games can still be played if you have the original DS/DS Lite. However, on the other hand, if they plan to phase those systems out (in favor of the 3DS), then I could see them remaking R/S/E.

As for the Mewtwo event, it will probably make it to the US at some point. Most of these distributions do reach the US. And they will either have the event at Gamestop or Toys R Us.

Anyway, personally, I'm glad they're making a sequal to PokePark. I own the original game, and I enjoyed playing it. I also agree that it has some good replay value (trying to beat your high scores is always fun). So yes, I'm excited for PokePark 2. Multiplayer sounds awesome!! =D
    B/W were more or less made mor the DSi to be honest... and the DS/lite is definitly dead... most people probibly have a DSi or 3DS now which can't play GBA games... plus how many people have a R/S game? the games are old... and they did have a Mew event in Emerald hm... maybe he funcions like the old sea map?

Blog Entries

Well, some hardcore fans (like me) still have R/S/E, lol. XD

But yeah, I suppose you're right. The 3rd gen games are pretty old, indeed. So it's unlikely that kids, the target audience, would have those games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Lisa View Post
    Well, some hardcore fans (like me) still have R/S/E, lol. XD

But yeah, I suppose you're right. The 3rd gen games are pretty old, indeed. So it's unlikely that kids, the target audience, would have those games.
    I have them to but I just can't play them... the lack of th P/S split and the graphics drive me nuts plus it's almost 10 years old... and the kids who started with Platinum HG/SS or B/W won't have access to R/S it's the only region not to be playable on the current handheld

Relax and have fun. The Power of Pika's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really enjoyed pokepark so hearing there's a sequal is great. I felt the mini games in the first were as fun as the stadium mini games. Some even better. However the lack of multiplayer was dissapointing because it felt such a shame to not have multiplayer. Felt like a missed opportunity.

Hearing there's a sequal that has multiplayer makes me really excited.^-^
    They should have had multiplayer from the word go.

My name is Daffy Duck, I worked on a Merry-Go-Round, The job was swell,
    I did quite well,Till the Merry-go-round broke down.
    (Hoo-hoo! Hoo-hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo-hoo!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Game Maker View Post
    It's likely to celebrate the release of the third BW TCG set that features Mewtwo and Kyurem.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frugrow View Post
    It's likely to celebrate the release of the third BW TCG set that features Mewtwo and Kyurem.
    highly doubt it... since when as the TCG ever effected the games? well... never I think he will be used to unlock something...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)