Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more organi

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By PKMN Trainer Faye

Thread: Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more organi

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more organi

Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more organised by ...

In just under two weeks, the Nintendo 3DS pair Pokémon X and Y will be released worldwide, marking the beginning of the franchise's sixth generation, as well as the first global launch of a Pokémon title, which is without a doubt a cause for celebration. Although no official launch events have been revealed as of time of writing, numerous fan groups worldwide have already stepped forward and are hosting their own events.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more or

Darn, Auckland always hogs everything.

Default Re: Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more or

Utah has it listed as October 11th (9pm-midnight) when it is October 12th (9am-noon)

Wish they could do an event for all 50 states. :< There are Pokemon fans in Alaska, I promise!
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

So anything for the launch in Wisconsin is located in the southern part of the state. Yeah, there are fans in the areas near Green Bay, you know! Don't mind me; I'm just irritated.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All right, Nintendo World NYC is partying from 8 pm Friday- 1 am Saturday! I'll line up as soon as I can during NYCC!

Follow Langley on Tumblr Visit Langley's Youtube Channel

And as per usual, nothing seems to be happening in Birmingham, England, despite it being a city of over 1 million people. I can't even go to another city because it's my friend's birthday that day.

Dex

Not a single one in all of New England. I would have thought at least Boston or Portsmouth would have one.

Good thing I'm away at school, private midnight release hosted by college's Pokemon Club!

Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

Gosh darn, none for south of England. Southampton or Reading would have been great.

I'm going to the GAME Middlesbrough event... will try and get photos.

Follow LaprasBoi On Twitter

Hey, several of us have posted additional or corrected event details on the article's talk page, any chance of getting it updated so folks can find us successfully?

Blog Entries

There are more GameStop events than what's listed on the page. Go to their website, scroll to the bottom, and click events. Click the X/Y banner and you can enter your zip code.