Pokémon X and Y demo unveils title screen, various game elements: Completion Strategy

Like Tree10Likes
  • 7 Post By Yamashita-aka-Doragon
  • 1 Post By Bittersweet
  • 1 Post By CynthiaLover
  • 1 Post By MetalKing1417

Thread: Pokémon X and Y demo unveils title screen, various game elements: Completion Strategy

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon X and Y demo unveils title screen, various game elements: Completion Strategy

Pokémon X and Y demo unveils title screen, various game elements: Completion Strategy Guide, ...

At the Pokémon Game Show event in Japan, a Pokémon X and Y demo unveiled the games' title screen and various elements from the game. The Completion Strategy Guide, Story Guide, Kalos Pokédex Guide have been announced.

Read more on Bulbanews

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon X and Y demo unveils title screen, various game elements: Completion Stra

"Running is now the default"

YES

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon X and Y demo unveils title screen, various game elements: Completion Stra

There's no part of these games so far that I dislike. Everything is amazing.
    The menu screens all look very sleek and smooth, GameFreak definitely did a great job utilising everything the 3DS was capable of. 10/10!
    Reila likes this.

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

Quote Originally Posted by YamashitaTheWildCat View Post
    "Running is now the default"

YES
    It's going to take me a while to get used to not having to hold down the B button for running. I'll probably try to not be walking half the time.
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Blog Entries

I gotta say, GF really has done an excellent job here. Not one thing I can think of that they've done so far has been a mistake and whatnot. Everything is really smoothed out. They've got a winner here, that's for sure. And it's nice that we won't have to keep mashing the B button to run now, though it may take me a few tries to not do that unintentionally.

And it looks like the Fire-type is getting some more love here. This will be the sixth type it resists (Fairy), and since Fairy is, so far, showing off a large amount of power right off the bat, it's nice to know that the Fire-type becomes more useful other than physical/special sweepers. Now I know I need to have Fennekin as my starter. Now... if only the Ice-type would get some more love and not be shoved aside for the Water-type for the umpteenth time.
    MetalKing1417 likes this.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    I gotta say, GF really has done an excellent job here. Not one thing I can think of that they've done so far has been a mistake and whatnot. Everything is really smoothed out. They've got a winner here, that's for sure. And it's nice that we won't have to keep mashing the B button to run now, though it may take me a few tries to not do that unintentionally.

And it looks like the Fire-type is getting some more love here. This will be the sixth type it resists (Fairy), and since Fairy is, so far, showing off a large amount of power right off the bat, it's nice to know that the Fire-type becomes more useful other than physical/special sweepers. Now I know I need to have Fennekin as my starter. Now... if only the Ice-type would get some more love and not be shoved aside for the Water-type for the umpteenth time.
    By making ice immune (or at least resistant) to fairy attacks and water not?
    Bittersweet likes this.
    I want my Meloetta!

Blog Entries

Something is telling me that Generation VI is going to surpass Generation IV in my book, therefore becoming my favorite. I totally agree with @Bittersweet;, there is nothing about X&Y that I really dislike. Of course, there are some "meh" aspects, but nothing major. Good job, Game Freak!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing1417 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post

By making ice immune (or at least resistant) to fairy attacks and water not?
    Yes and no. The first part is correct. If they could give the Ice-type at least a resistance to Fairy, then that would be a help. As for the second part, since Water-types almost always have the ability to learn Ice moves, it puts Ice-types in a rather redundant situation, making Ice-types themselves less useful. Which is what I meant: give Ice either a resistance or immunity to Fairy, and stop the Water-type from washing out (uh... pun not intended) the Ice-type all the time.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

I am just wondering about the so called SHINY SYLVEON that i believe someone was lucky enough to get in the demo.

Also Both games = Mine
    and Both guides = Mine