Pokémon X and Y demo to be playable at PAX Prime: Convention to have dedicated Pokémo

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SnorlaxMonster

Thread: Pokémon X and Y demo to be playable at PAX Prime: Convention to have dedicated Pokémo

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon X and Y demo to be playable at PAX Prime: Convention to have dedicated Pokémo

Pokémon X and Y demo to be playable at PAX Prime: Convention to have dedicated Pokémon Gaming ...

The Pokémon X and Y demo will be playable at PAX Prime in a dedicated Pokémon Gaming Lounge.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Pokémon X and Y demo to be playable at PAX Prime: Convention to have dedicated Po

I wonder if someone we'll be uploading videos, via YouTube, or if there will be a stream of the event. I didn't bother to look for any Japanese videos, since I don't speak the language, nor do I read it.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon X and Y demo to be playable at PAX Prime: Convention to have dedicated Po

Quote Originally Posted by blackoutthesun View Post
    I wonder if someone we'll be uploading videos, via YouTube, or if there will be a stream of the event. I didn't bother to look for any Japanese videos, since I don't speak the language, nor do I read it.
    Several English videos from the event in Germany is on YouTube as well. Regardless, watching the demo in Japanese is still worthwhile even if you don't speak it, as it is the gameplay that is important, not the text.

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackoutthesun View Post
    Several English videos from the event in Germany is on YouTube as well. Regardless, watching the demo in Japanese is still worthwhile even if you don't speak it, as it is the gameplay that is important, not the text.
    I'll just look for the videos of the event from Germany, since it's in English. Just prefer to understand what's being said, as well as what's being presented.