Pokémon Typing DS re-release confirmed: New black keyboard to be available mid-Novemb

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eitarou

Thread: Pokémon Typing DS re-release confirmed: New black keyboard to be available mid-Novemb

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Typing DS re-release confirmed: New black keyboard to be available mid-Novemb

Pokémon Typing DS re-release confirmed: New black keyboard to be available mid-November

The previously-announced black keyboard for Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS has been confirmed and will be available mid-November.

Read more on Bulbanews

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Typing DS re-release confirmed: New black keyboard to be available mid-No

Woooooooooooooooooooow. A black keyboard.

That's different.
    Pidgeot likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Typing DS re-release confirmed: New black keyboard to be available mid-No

I am so excited. I don't care about Mario Kart 7, Skyward Sword, or Super Mario 3D Land, I want the new re-release of a Japan only game with a black keyboard instead!

They should of just sold the black keyboard and not re-release the whole game. x.x

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Still no plans for a release outside of Japan, then again, it would be pretty hard to translate since almost everyone in the United States speaks English by default, so it would be difficult to figure out how to market the game to a country that already speaks English from the start.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account