Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

In the next set of Happy Meal toys, US McDonald's stores will be including Pokémon and Zoobles! toys in their Happy Meals. This set of toys includes the toys from the Australian promotion starting next month, as well as a few toys not included in it. The toys are Pikachu, Servine, Pignite, Dewott, Woobat, and Axew. Like how the toys last year came with cards from the McDonalds Collection TCG set, these toys will also come with TCG cards. At least nine different cards will be able to be obtained, including Pignite, Dwebble, and Axew.

Read more on Bulbanews

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

If anyone can identify any more of the TCG cards, that would be great.

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    If anyone can identify any more of the TCG cards, that would be great.
    We didn't know much about the first cards in the previous McDonalds Promotion before it actually happened. This will probably be the same.

Blog Entries

Okay, this time I will get up the nerve to buy a happy meal to get an awesome Pikachu toy! I will not miss out on this again!

(FYI: The starter toys are the leftover starter toys from last year that evolved )

The Dark-type card behind Pignite looks like Zorua or Scraggy from Black&White to me. The image is still too tiny to be sure.

As for the toys, i really hope they will be released in Europe, too.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aspieon View Post
    The Dark-type card behind Pignite looks like Zorua or Scraggy from Black&White to me. The image is still too tiny to be sure.

As for the toys, i really hope they will be released in Europe, too.
    Looking at it, it is definitely Scraggy.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

EDIT: @SnorlaxMonster In response to your post in the Aussie thread, I saw a post on http://fastfoodtoyfinder.com/content/mcdonalds-toy-starting-525-madagascar-3-europe%E2%80%99s-most-wanted that says the Madagascar promotion will end 6/15. That's a Friday and that's when new Happy Meal toy sets come out.

Funny to see them do it almost exactly a year after the last one.
    Last edited by UnovaCastaway; 26th May 2012 at 01:59 AM.

Interesting how these toys are the same Pokemon as the regular "Series 2" toys that are out in retail stores right now. All that's missing is Munna and Pansage.

Also, it looks like this promotion is going to be a quick one. Only 6 toys, and they usually give out 2 a week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    EDIT: @SnorlaxMonster In response to your post in the Aussie thread, I saw a post on McDonalds Toy Starting 5/25 Madagascar 3 Europe’s Most Wanted | Fast Food Toy Finder that says the Madagascar promotion will end 6/15. That's a Friday and that's when new Happy Meal toy sets come out.

Funny to see them do it almost exactly a year after the last one.
    Okay, thanks for that. I'll add that to the article.

Follow Dragard On Twitter
    Visit Dragard's Youtube Channel

Hm... I'd really like to buy some Happy Meals now, but do they offer anything vegetarian? xD

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I really hope I can get one this time around. I'm sure I can get the courage to buy a Happy Meal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragard View Post
    Hm... I'd really like to buy some Happy Meals now, but do they offer anything vegetarian? xD
    You can just buy the toy.

That's what my boyfriend and I did to get my Pikachu and Tepig.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I remember when the first promotion started and it was stated that it would be happening internationally as well.

So far, I'm finding it hard to believe that Australia is the only country in the world other than America. In other words, come to the UK, I'm fed up with the crappy 2012 Olympic promotions.

I already take weekly trips to McDonalds to GTS trade. Now I can get a cute Pokemon toy too! 8D
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

I wonder,do happy meals have meals other than chicken nuggets? Or do you have to get a happy meal to get a toy?
    Last year when they did the promo I gave the food to my brother kept the toy XD

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Pok
    Refback This thread
    30th May 2012, 12:57 PM