Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to run .

Thread: Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to run .

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to run .

Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to run ...

From April 22 to 29, a charity stream for charity: water will be run by YouTuber Sephazon. The stream is being conducted on the official Elite Four Twitch account.

Read more on Bulbanews

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to r

So some Bulbagarden staffers are participating on Wednesday night EST? Thanks for the heads-up!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to r

Shofu? ZepherSonic? Marriland? NINTENDOFANFTW? THEJWITTZ?!?!?! EMAGERD YESSSSSSSS

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Listening to part of the Bulbagarden discussion now.

I lost it when they mentioned the idea of bringing back an older Youngster Joey!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

I hope everyone enjoyed it. We're no longer live, but you can watch it here.

Don't forget that the stream is still going with other people until the 29th, and don't forget to donate.