Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, sor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, sor

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, sor

Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, sorry!)

Bulbanews is pleased to offer a special giveaway for our readers in North America. One lucky reader will receive a Pokémon TCG prize pack, including an XY Booster Box and an XY Deluxe Starter Set.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only,

What matters the most to me is using Pokémon that I really like that have fun effects.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only,

What matters to me most is building a deck around my favorite Pokemon and using fun cards.

What matters most to me is using cards that would be the most useful while maintaining my style.
    White 2: Michael 1292-9447-2383

It's all about abilities. Opponents always forget to read the abilities, that's how you get them.

Registered User defensive bastiodon's Avatar

To me, what matters most is building decks around a strategy that reflects your personality and what you consider fun.

I hate the "metagame" and prefer originality. Anyone can look up champion's decks, the fun is in building your own.
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

The deck needs to be fun. Winning is irrelevant if I don't have fun doing it.

What matters the most to me is using cards that support each other and knowing how to use them

The BBL Challenger superbobbobbob3's Avatar
    Blog Entries

what maters to me is that the clasic pokemon and dunsparce are in the set.

Friend code:0061-0809-4165 trainer name:Hayden Player in the BBL
    Clamer of Dunsparce. "We Dunsparce can fly, but we choose not to for the sake of everyone"

To have the greatest balance to cover my weaknesses.

What matters most is making sure your deck is balanced well so you don't lose momentum as you play.

What matters most is having cool looking cards with my favorite pokemons

What matters to me most when building a deck is energy cards.

What matters to me most when I build the best deck is none of the usual reasons like using my favorite Pokemon, energies, support, or anything of the sort. The thing that matters to me the most when building my deck is being able to use the cards that I can trust and without a doubt I can get through each and every battle with! Even if that means not having a well constructed deck. So far, that has worked for me! :) to put it in 20 words, it is: what matters most when I build my deck is being able to use the cards I trust most.
    Last edited by Sharkrai; 23rd February 2014 at 08:24 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast