Pokémon TCG BW6 English expansion given release date: Additional merchandise revealed

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Gordon

Thread: Pokémon TCG BW6 English expansion given release date: Additional merchandise revealed

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon TCG BW6 English expansion given release date: Additional merchandise revealed

Pokémon TCG BW6 English expansion given release date: Additional merchandise revealed

With thanks to PokéCollection, the release date for the next English TCG expansion has been revealed. BW6, which will introduce the Dragon type to the English language, will be released August 15 later this year. In addition to the set, new promotional merchandise has been revealed. These include Dragon tins for the month of September, as well as Evolved Starter Boxes being released in July.

Read more on Bulbanews

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon TCG BW6 English expansion given release date: Additional merchandise reve

I had a feeling the next set would be the dragon one (well, it was obvious). I only have 1 Dragon-type card atm (a Gabite), so I will be looking forward to getting more.

I'll also have to pick up the evolved starter boxes, as I never got around to buying the tins for them.

Default Re: Pokémon TCG BW6 English expansion given release date: Additional merchandise reve

You'll have to forgive me for being easily amused, but normally when an article loads, an ad on the right hand side blocks some of the text, but this time... it was a little different, with amusing results.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

Funnily enough, sticking a giant circular picture over your face is actually the most plausible solution to hiding wrinkles I've seen from those adds.

does anyone know how much those Evolved Starter Boxes are expected to cost? How big are they in real life, I can't tell?
    (Also, those decks will come with codes to get them on the TCGO, right?)
    Last edited by Bittersweet; 8th May 2012 at 10:19 PM.

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Pok
    Refback This thread
    15th May 2012, 06:24 AM