Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor deni

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor deni

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor deni

Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor denied

The latest episode of Pokémon Sunday has aired. While the episode shed no new light on the fandom's current debate on whether scans that have circulated recently are real or not, new footage from the upcoming Pokémon Black and White was shown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor

I still don't understand how anyone can doubt the starter evolutions since the CoroCoro scans in question are confirmed to be legit because of Sunday.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor

Looks like waiting is still the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Error View Post
    I still don't understand how anyone can doubt the starter evolutions since the CoroCoro scans in question are confirmed to be legit because of Sunday.
    I think it's super denial. A form of denial so strong, even the creators themselves can't do anything to change it.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

I like the part where the parent's give you the starter as opposed to the professor. I wonder how you get to chose which pokemon to get.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    I think it's super denial. A form of denial so strong, even the creators themselves can't do anything to change it.
    (cries) im definately in super denial :/ The starter evos are all bad in their own ways to me... Grass and Fire evos are both awesome looking, but from what I've heard, Grass remains pure grass and the Fire will be Fire/Fighting..again. The water type looks too much like a Digimon to me *shot*.

No matter how much I wish it isn' true, all evidence seems to say that it is. Oh well, still pumped for the game (probably going with grass)

Super Special Awesome! AbbyNormal's Avatar

xD Oh wow... Can't wait to to see the Slowpoke...

Wait... it says "Parent". Not "Given by the players mom". Is there going to be a dad in the house this time? Or am I reading too much into it?
    ~AbbyNormal

Favorite Smiley: !

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Wait, hold on. I thought Araragi was confirmed as the starter giver weeks ago.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I think what they are saying is the present is from Araragi,but she gives it to your parent to give to you. I dont know this for sure since i dont know japanese, but thats what i take from it.

^Could be that she only physically delivers it to the player and your parent/s is/are good friend/s or a co-worker with Prof. Araragi. That'd be interesting if your mom/dad was a Pokemon Professor...

Awesome episode; one of the best PokeSun episodes in a long time. Unforunately, I missed the part where the Slowpoke guy dances to MJ. ;.; I'll ramble about my thoughts later.

Will Filb upload the entire episode considering the vast amount of new content revealed?

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cohen View Post
    I like the part where the parent's give you the starter as opposed to the professor. I wonder how you get to chose which pokemon to get.
    Parent? Professor Araragi is the one who sends the present to the player character and the rivals to take the starter pokemon.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

There's evidence linked in the previous Bulbanews article that one (not all) of the scans may be fake. See here. We're being cautious by waiting for official confirmation, although it does look likely.

追放されたバカ
    In the Skies!. Rests/Sleeps at top of Rocket HQ

okake. I only joined BMGF for this thread. Now Litsen:

1: Since its now Confirmed that the Starters are received From Parent, The Starter Pokemon's pages at BF (the location point) should be edited.
    2: i am sure about Grass Type and Water Type Evolutions to be correct, But i am not sure about fire one.

"The starter Pokémon is a gift from the player character's parent, rather than Professor Araragi."

*F*&^%$' MIND BLOWN*

same thing for the pokemart thats INSIDE the freakin pokecentre, as well as the new function for CUT.
    I feel like PILLARS of my brains lifelong logic centre have just been replaced.

and i like it, ladies and gentlemen, i like it.

追放されたバカ
    In the Skies!. Rests/Sleeps at top of Rocket HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    "The starter Pokémon is a gift from the player character's parent, rather than Professor Araragi."

*F*&^%$' MIND BLOWN*

same thing for the pokemart thats INSIDE the freakin pokecentre, as well as the new function for CUT.
    I feel like PILLARS of my brains lifelong logic centre have just been replaced.

and i like it, ladies and gentlemen, i like it.
    I like Combined Pokecenter and Pokemart. makes things easy (saves more Steps). but i dont know what cut your talking about

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)