Pokémon Sunday reveals new Pokémon Yanappu: New Grass-type Pokémon to appear in Pokém

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Sunday reveals new Pokémon Yanappu: New Grass-type Pokémon to appear in Pokém

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Sunday reveals new Pokémon Yanappu: New Grass-type Pokémon to appear in Pokém

Pokémon Sunday reveals new Pokémon Yanappu: New Grass-type Pokémon to appear in Pokémon Black and White

Japan's Pokémon Sunday has revealed another new Pokémon set to appear in the forthcoming Black and White games. Yanappu is the Grass Monkey Pokémon, a Grass-type that is 0.6 m tall and weighs 10.5 kg.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 21st August 2010 at 09:50 PM.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: New Pokémon revealed on Pokémon Sunday: 'Grass Monkey Pokémon' previously seen in

Yanap looks so much cuter than it did with the figure =3

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Pokémon revealed on Pokémon Sunday: 'Grass Monkey Pokémon' previously seen in

yeah, those figures where kinda fail. This looks so much better.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Man, that figure really sucked compared to the actual art.

Blog Entries

That was a monkey? The figure makes it look like a chibi dinosaur.

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Then..Are you guys going to close this thread anytime soon?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Somari View Post
    Then..Are you guys going to close this thread anytime soon?
    It will be closed when someone who can close it does so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    It will be closed when someone who can close it does so.
    What are the points in Bulbabot making these threads anyway? You "can't" talk about the Pokemon here, instead in their own thread, so..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Somari View Post
    What are the points in Bulbabot making these threads anyway? You "can't" talk about the Pokemon here, instead in their own thread, so..
    Bulbabot makes these threads when there is news. Since this is about a new Pokemon, there is no need for discussions on the same thing to go on in separate threads. That's why I am saying discuss Yanappu in the confirmed Pokemon thread. We've done this before...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Sunday shows Yanappu, a new Pokémon: New Grass-type Pokémon to appear in

I don't like Yanappu that much, to be honest. It looks like an Aipom with broccoli on its head. Also, I can't help but wonder what attack it used in the Triple Battle that was shown.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Sunday shows Yanappu, a new Pokémon: New Grass-type Pokémon to appear in

It used a move called Acrobat. It allows the user to hit the opponent no matter where they are in a triple battle. Its a Flying Type move. And the power doubles if the user is not holding an item.

So finally get official confirmation on broccoli monkey, I've seen worse, its not bad. Looks like a grass type Aipom

So what was that all about when it appeared before in the fake magazine thing?

Anyway, I love monkeys and grass types and I like broccoli (lol)...so why do I not like this Pokemon? Aipom was always my favourite in G/S, even used to be named after him...but this thing just doesn't sit right with me. I dunno, I guess I think grass types should stick to plants or reptiles...a monkey just seems weird as a grass type.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnCaNnY mAdMaN View Post
    So what was that all about when it appeared before in the fake magazine thing?
    A fake scan with real Pokemon in it. Except for the fish.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast