Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities confirm

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities confirm

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities confirm

Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities confirmed

Pokémon Sunday has revealed today further information on Pokémon Black and White, as well as on the thirteenth Pokémon movie, Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark. Revealed information includes confirmations of the names of the Isshu region's starter Pokémon, as well as information on the Zoroark event included in the games when the shiny legendary beasts are transferred from HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities con

Holy shit the new battle sequences are blowing my mind.

The Last Red Mage Keldora Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities con

Wow the battle system looks amazing! I hope we see more of it in action soon. I'm so happy that the days of static sprites are (hopefully) gone.

Blog Entries

OMG this is just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeing this new battle sequence makes me realise that such a small detail could alter the entire experience of the game. Seriously, this is shaping up very nicely.

Greatness Incarnate (WIP) SLS10's Avatar

Those animations are... interesting.

I assume a lot of fetishists will use Raikou just for the movements it makes. xD I'd like to see the animations for the starters, if just out of curiousity.
    SoulSilver FC: 4383 - 4163 - 7650
    I'm up for trades or battles, just message me!

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Igh. I hope other battle animations aren't as ugly as Raikou's. It's like something out of Street Fighter III.

Blog Entries

Not a major change, IMO. The battle sprites look a bit like cardboard cut-outs that've been broken up into a few different pieces, and then re-attached with hinges to make them move a bit. Not what I'd expect in 2010, but I guess it's better than nothing. The 3DS would've been capable of far more.

Still, I guess it's a bit of an improvement on what we've got now.
    Last edited by TM2-Megatron; 15th May 2010 at 06:55 PM.

7tx

Those animations are awesome. Now I kind of understand why the images looked a bit pixilated

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Robotnik View Post
    Those animations are awesome. Now I kind of understand why the images looked a bit pixilated
    This. Earlier, I was affraid that the battle sprites were going to be pixelated like that and being still like they've always been. Seeing as how they move makes alot more sense of why they were pixelated in the still images. That was really awesome, it felt like I was emersed into the battle even more, in a similar way when I'm playing Colosseum or XD.

So I guess there's footage of you walking in the little marketplace too? I haven't seen that yet.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Blog Entries

Why is everyone running in the streets of Hiun?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mask Marauder View Post
    Igh. I hope other battle animations aren't as ugly as Raikou's. It's like something out of Street Fighter III.
    Really now? Street Fighter III had some beautiful sprites that were really fluid in motion.

The battles seem a lot faster paced now thankfully, and the menus aren't cluttering the bottom part of the screen. Truthfully, the starters and Zoroark look better in motion than the Legendary dogs do, but that's to be expected since they were made for this engine in mind.

I also just saw the footage for the city. I love how the NCs are no longer walking in a set path but are actually moving around, it makes things far more lively. Plus, they even seem to speak when you're not directly talking to them.
    Last edited by Del Rio; 15th May 2010 at 07:20 PM.

The animated battle sprites look so cool asjl;jzdl D8 -builds a time machine to go to the English release date of BW-
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

holy shit I was right about the sprites.

The animations look really cool. I'll take this over 3D polygons.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    holy shit I was right about the sprites.

The animations look really cool. I'll take this over 3D polygons.
    THANK YOU!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast