Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon bat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon bat

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon bat

Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon battles, ...

Part of this week's episode of Pokémon Sunday included the cast playing through four minutes of Pokémon Black and White Versions. Three battles were shown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Level 98 RexRacer's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon

One of those times where it'd be cool to live in Japan.

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Sunday features new footage from Black and White: Full footage of Pokémon

I know, right. Or at least be able to visit. *sigh*

These battles are looking awesome. I really hope we get a demo on the Nintendo Channel or at Walmart like they did for D/P.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

After watching the battles, I'm digging the battle themes of the Wild Pokemon and Rival's.

Also, I find it funny how Mijumaru can learn Revenge. The people hating on her must of been too much, and now she's inflicting her anger on everyone she sees. Run for the hills, an angry otter is on the loose hunting for flesh!

Blog Entries

I swear to god I want to buy one of those buses and turn it into a party bus ANYONE WITH ME

I'm still interested to know what moves everything used...I know Mijumaru used that one shell attack but the others didn't look recognizable.

Before posting in Battle Strategies, please read the rules and simple questions stickies!

Still rating competitive teams via VM/PM, as well as accepting questions or discussion about battle strategies.
    Pro-tip: Wondercard events can't be shiny unless they're set to be always shiny like PCP.

Quote Originally Posted by I am not a he View Post
    I know Mijumaru used that one shell attack but the others didn't look recognizable.
    To clarify, these are the moves each Pokemon used in the video:
    Mijumaru: Cut, Shell Blade, Revenge
    Shimama: Charge, Tail Whip
    Tsutarja: Grass Mixer

As you can tell, were slowly getting a mold of what these Pokemon can learn.

Blog Entries

Am I the only one more interested in the fact they've finally shown White's banner sprite and seeing her more then anything in that video?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Cool video. Here's what I may have picked up from the battles:
    -Mijumaru vs. Pokabu: something tells me that owning Bel would be pretty easy.
    -Mijumaru vs. Shimama: Shimama has Charge and Tail Whip (as mentioned previously). I like how Mijumaru has Revenge (hopefully, I'm expecting it to have decent Attack to use it with)
    -Mijumaru vs. Tsutaja: This battle against Cheren may be a bit hard. I like Grass Mixer's animation (too bad Revenge didn't KO Tsutaja and Mijumaru got 2HKOed by Grass Mixer (the second hit was Overgrow-boosted)).
    Last edited by PlatinumDude; 1st August 2010 at 09:46 AM.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Revenge and Mijumaru. Did GF predict that Mijumaru would be the one to get the most hate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RexRacer View Post
    One of those times where it'd be cool to live in Japan.
    Not really. Footage of the demo will be up on Youtube before long.

Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    Not really. Footage of the demo will be up on Youtube before long.
    And in this particular case, footage of the tour has already been up since it aired yesterday.

Who's idea was it to set up demo stations in a hot bus during the Summer? I wonder if they're trying to portray the game's new season feature!
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Is it a season feature? I thought it was just the difference between Black and White...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    Is it a season feature? I thought it was just the difference between Black and White...
    During the scene below, the text translates to "a field that changes its appearance each season."
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ah. It showed it with Black City/White Forest, so I assumed the crossfade was just a Black/White difference.

SEASONS. FRICKIN' SEASONS.

BEEDOUBLEYOU = WIN FINALLY

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Error View Post
    To clarify, these are the moves each Pokemon used in the video:
    Mijumaru: Cut, Shell Blade, Revenge
    Shimama: Charge, Tail Whip
    Tsutarja: Grass Mixer

As you can tell, were slowly getting a mold of what these Pokemon can learn.
    Oh boy, hahahaha.
    I'm starting to lean more towards Mijumaru every day.
    I thought HG/SS were awesome, but this is going to be FABULOUS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Pok
    Refback This thread
    7th April 2012, 02:59 AM