Pokémon Smash reveals two Pokémon available with the Pokémon Dream Radar: Beldum and

Thread: Pokémon Smash reveals two Pokémon available with the Pokémon Dream Radar: Beldum and

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Smash reveals two Pokémon available with the Pokémon Dream Radar: Beldum and

Pokémon Smash reveals two Pokémon available with the Pokémon Dream Radar: Beldum and ...

Pokémon Smash has revealed two secret commands that can be used to obtain Beldum and Slowpoke.

Read more on Bulbanews

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon Smash reveals two Pokémon available with the Pokémon Dream Radar: Beldum

Well, once I get a 3DS I'll make sure to get that Beldum.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

A whole load of Hoopa Hyperion09's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Hyperion09 On Twitter
    Follow Hyperion09 on Tumblr Visit Hyperion09's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Smash reveals two Pokémon available with the Pokémon Dream Radar: Beldum

Does anyone actually use weight-based moves in a serious environment?

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot about Grass Knot. Still, Metagross would prefer the Intimidate immunity, and Grass Knot doesn't do jack shit with its bulk and typing.

LiveJournal | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingdomkid
    I thought air was free but they sell them in plastic bags and comes with a hand full of chips!!

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Pokemon Smash only revealed the Beldum one, the Slowpoke one was found by someone trying commands.