Pokémon Smash reveals new movie trailer: Scenes from Be an Arrow! shown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pokémon Smash reveals new movie trailer: Scenes from Be an Arrow! shown

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Smash reveals new movie trailer: Scenes from Be an Arrow! shown

Pokémon Smash reveals new movie trailer: Scenes from Be an Arrow! shown

Pokémon Smash has revealed a new trailer for the fifteenth movie that shows Keldeo's Resolution Forme in action. Several scenes of the opening for Pokémon Best Wishes 2, Be an Arrow!, were also shown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Smash reveals new movie trailer: Scenes from Be an Arrow! shown

I wish i knew where i could watch this subbed or raw, the dub is moving way too slow for me >_<
    Last edited by 8ther; 17th June 2012 at 07:11 AM.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Smash reveals new movie trailer: Scenes from Be an Arrow! shown

Man, this makes me miss Ash's old team a lot, I miss all of his old Pokemon, I REALLY dislike his current Pokemon (other than Pignite and Krokorok)
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Wow Trip's Servine is shown as a Serperior... I guess this isn't really a surprise, but I hope he's back and is actually interesting this time.
    Kanto's Route 23 doesn't exist in the Johto games!

My ideas for a more game-faithful Best Wishes! series.

The Jewel Party

Wait, what was Charizard doing back at the lab? Shouldn't he still be at that one valley in Johto?

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    Wait, what was Charizard doing back at the lab? Shouldn't he still be at that one valley in Johto?
    I was wondering the same thing. Primeape and Gliscor should be with other trainers as well. Also, it's called the Charasific Valley. Think that's how you spell it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Primeape and Gliscor should be with other trainers as well. Also, it's called the Charasific Valley. Think that's how you spell it...
    Add to that list Squirtle, and Pikachu (who is currently with Ash).
    Seeing as this was just an intro, I think they just wanted to show off Ash's old Pokemon.
    It could also mean that Ash might be using some of his old Pokemon in the upcoming season.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Holy crud, they actually remember Primeape after all.

What move was Keldeo using when it shot water out of its hooves in the trailer?

I don't know if we've seen the clip with Piplup using Ice Beam before, but I'm glad he finally learned a new move that wasn't Water.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    What move was Keldeo using when it shot water out of its hooves in the trailer?
    No idea. It might've been Aqua Jet or something, but it might also have been a reference to its dex entry in Black ("By blasting water from its hooves, it can glide across water.") rather than a specific move.

Blog Entries

I don't know if we've seen the clip with Piplup using Ice Beam before, but I'm glad he finally learned a new move that wasn't Water.
    Of course, it just had to be the ever popular Ice Beam...
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    Of course, it just had to be the ever popular Ice Beam...
    Baby steps, baby steps.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This could mean Primape may return because Butterfree wasn't listed.

Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    It is a possibility, but I kind of doubt it will happen. For one thing the openings aren't necessarily canon since they usually just contain a series of Pokemon-related things to catch your attention. Also, why would they bring back a Pokemon from almost 15 years ago that most fans have either forgotten about or never new existed?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Add to that list Squirtle, and Pikachu (who is currently with Ash).
    Seeing as this was just an intro, I think they just wanted to show off Ash's old Pokemon.
    It could also mean that Ash might be using some of his old Pokemon in the upcoming season.
    If that's what is going to happen, then I actually do hope that Primeape does make an actual return. I used to always love that guy as a child watching the anime. C'mon Ash, it's been years since you told your Pokemon that you would return for them one day.

Frankly, I'm more surprised that the writers even remembered Ash's old Pokemon.
    jokool likes this.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Neither was Muk. It's quite likely that there is more to this scene that we haven't seen yet that has the rest of Ash's Pokemon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Pok
    Refback This thread
    17th June 2012, 01:41 AM