Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see ... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see ...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see

Hope that doesn't mean they're holding it off for the Wii U, unless they have something magnificent planned in terms of control scheme and graphics.

Surprised the same way we were surprised at Typing DS and Scramble? Considering my surprise consisted of "I can't believe they made that game/sequel", and not in a good way, I'm not liking the sound of that double release.

I hope this is a new type of spin-off though, and that it's a good one.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Rumble Blast to be released this autumn: "Super Pokémon Scramble" to see

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Sadly, it doesn't seem that way. Tsunkeazu Ishihara has hinted that the next game released later this year will be a double release for the DS and 3DS, which in all likelihood means that two Mystery Dungeon versions are involved. I'm sure that many fans are going to speculate about a third version, but it's obvious that there are going to be two versions of whatever game this is (see Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue for the GBA and DS) and there won't be enough time for it to get as much promotion as the main series games invariably do. Ishihara also said that we would be "surprised" at the game the same way we were with Pokédex 3D and Scramble...

They've missed every chance to reveal the Wii game since Iwata briefly mentioned it in January. I have my doubts it is still being developed.
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Black for the DS, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon White for the 3DS?

They've missed every chance to reveal the Wii game since Iwata briefly mentioned it in January. I have my doubts it is still being developed.
    There is the possibility that development has been moved to the Wii U, as that's due to launch any time from next April until next December.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Black for the DS, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon White for the 3DS?
    They wouldn't use those titles, but essentially, yes. They might surprise us with a new kind of game, but I think Ishihara compared this future game to the current releases simply because they're not part of the main series. I'm not at all convinced that they're going to drag the DS support after this year; they can't release two third versions.

There is the possibility that development has been moved to the Wii U, as that's due to launch any time from next April until next December.
    I suppose, but it eludes me why they would do that. If they're supporting the DS even at this point, what's wrong with the Wii at a time when it has yet to be succeeded?

Blog Entries

They wouldn't use those titles, but essentially, yes. They might surprise us with a new kind of game, but I think Ishihara compared this future game to the current releases simply because they're not part of the main series. I'm not at all convinced that they're going to drag the DS support after this year; they can't release two third versions.
    Black Rescue Team and White Rescue Team? xD

I suppose, but it eludes me why they would do that. If they're supporting the DS even at this point, what's wrong with the Wii at a time when it has yet to be succeeded?
    Yeah, especially as the only first-party Wii games known to be out anytime soon are Kirby Wii and Skyward Sword. I'd have thought they'd release the Wii game towards the end of the Wii's lifespan, similar to BW and the DS.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

So the "Speed" and "Attack" that pop up in that trailer when defeating a Pokémon..... Does this mean Pokémon can now level up?

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

By all current pokemon, does that mean from all generations?

Blog Entries

When he says we'll be "suprised", I couldn't think of anything better than to release Ruby and Sapphire remakes, with B&W compatibility. It sucks that it seems we won't be seeing a home console game for the time being though. Regardless of my statement about R/S remakes and a Wii game, I'm not gonna jump the gun with anything just yet. Even though I don't nearly care as much about R/S remakes, I would still get them if they were to ever come about, since the Gen III games were my favorite.

I believe so, yes. In the Pokemon Scramble/Rumble Blast screenshots, you can see there's Pokemon from all Generations.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

I wonder if it will be simliar to digimon rumble arena?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by LeighKetchum View Post
    No, it's similar to Pokémon Rumble, the WiiWare game.

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

They should support the DS, because most players haven't moved completely to the 3DS yet. I also think the DS needs a last stand before they stop making games for it. We already suspect that Grey/Chrome will be on the DS, and if you look back, the last Pokemon game for the GameBoy Advance was Red Rescue team. So looking at that, a possible MD?

Another thought: the only DS games that I suspect will be such a hit as some 3DS games coming out are the new Kirby, Professor Layton, and Harvest Moon games, where the 3DS has about 20 exciting games coming out. Adding Pokemon to that list will help current DS/DSi owners.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TheCapsFan5000 View Post
    They should support the DS, because most players haven't moved completely to the 3DS yet.
    Well, the point of releasing a new 3DS game would be trying to make these players move from the DS to 3DS. I still haven't moved, because Nintendo hasn't done enough to convince me to buy a 3DS yet. I know that I will eventually, but I want a game for 3DS which is worth buying the 3DS for.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeighKetchum View Post
    More like DW4 or Phantasy Star.
    Last edited by Gligar13; 23rd July 2011 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Blah Blah Embedding Disabled
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12