Pokémon Rumble Blast gets European release in December: UK title will differ from US

Thread: Pokémon Rumble Blast gets European release in December: UK title will differ from US

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Rumble Blast gets European release in December: UK title will differ from US

Pokémon Rumble Blast gets European release in December: UK title will differ from US

Official Nintendo Magazine has announced that Pokémon Rumble Blast will be released in the UK and Europe this December. Perhaps surprisingly, the game will be known in the UK with a name different to its US release.

Read more on Bulbanews

Bulbapædist Quagbert's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff

Default Re: Pokémon Rumble Blast gets European release in December: UK title will differ from

So, NoE gives the game the sort of title that TPCi should've given it here in the US. IOW, calling it Super Pokémon Rumble instead of Pokémon Rumble Blast. This, along with the less dumbed-down item/attack/etc names in the German/Spanish/French/etc versions of BW, shows that unlike TPCi, Nintendo of Europe has enough sense to know when to leave names well enough alone. *cough*VcreatePsystrikePokéTransferXtransceiver*cough*
    Last edited by Quagbert; 17th August 2011 at 06:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Rumble Blast gets European release in December: UK title will differ from

Kind of odd they'd change it, but it's not a big deal. As long as the game is good, it's all I really care about (and it does look pretty good, for a spin-off title).
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

This is exciting. Can't wait for it to be released in America. I don't think I've ever been looking forward to a spin-off game this much.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yay!

As another user on here once said (Gligar13 iirc), Pokémon Rumble Blast sounds like a bad flash game. I'm sort of glad the title got changed.
    They BETTER release it before the 25th, or else... >:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027