Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team up

Thread: Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team up

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team up

Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team up to ...

The third album from the Pokémon Reorchestrated crew, lead by Braxton 'Skotein' Burks and Eric Buchholz, features twelve arrangements from across all six generations of the Pokémon series.

Read more on Bulbanews

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team

These guys are fantastic.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Reorchestrated: Double Team! released: Braxton Burks & Eric Buchholz team

I seriously wonder why Nintendo/Game Freak hasn't hired these guys yet. They have a fraction of the budget and yet can put albums rivaling (and even surpassing) the official ones.
    FC is 1263 7145 9704 and Name is Drew. Also Charizard is underrated.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DasManiac View Post
    I seriously wonder why Nintendo/Game Freak hasn't hired these guys yet. They have a fraction of the budget and yet can put albums rivaling (and even surpassing) the official ones.
    Well, a majority of their material is arrangements, which is a bit of a different skill than composing. Still, I think they'd do awesome work on an official pokemon project.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

So glad this KS succeeded! I ended up backing this one because I really loved the sample arrangements they had, and I don't think this album disappoints~
    US Friend Code: 2234-7545-9529 (currently playing X, High Plains, IGN: Lidore)
    JP Friend Code: 4742-6526-5583 (currently playing Y, Monsoon, IGN: しげき)
    --feel free to request a Vivillon trade!--ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DasManiac View Post
    Well, a majority of their material is arrangements, which is a bit of a different skill than composing. Still, I think they'd do awesome work on an official pokemon project.
    FWIW, their record label (Joypad) licenses their music, so a portion of the proceeds go to the official game makers.