'Pokémon The Movie 2000' now available on iTunes: Second movie joins third as digital

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Pokémon The Movie 2000' now available on iTunes: Second movie joins third as digital

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 'Pokémon The Movie 2000' now available on iTunes: Second movie joins third as digital

'Pokémon The Movie 2000' now available on iTunes: Second movie joins third as digital download

The second Pokémon movie, The Power of One, is now available as a digital download in the U.S. iTunes store.

Read more on Bulbanews

Follow Peculator On Twitter Add Peculator on Facebook

Default Re: 'Pokémon The Movie 2000' now available on iTunes: Second movie joins third as dig

That's a good news for people that buys original copy of their favorite digital media.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 'Pokémon The Movie 2000' now available on iTunes: Second movie joins third as dig

Oh look, US iTunes. Which mean I can't get it. YET ANOTHER thing that's only released in America.

One question: Are they in widescreen?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Like the third movie, it is in widescreen format

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Zorua View Post
    Oh look, US iTunes. Which mean I can't get it. YET ANOTHER thing that's only released in America.
    And yet Code Lyoko is only on the French version of iTunes... (not saying you live in France, I'm aware you're in Britain). Point is, iTunes completely sucks sometimes.

What I don't understand is if they can release 2 of their movies on iTunes, why not all the episodes of Pokemon as well? It's clearly obvious as to how popular it is, and iTunes would definately be making big bucks also if they did that.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Blog Entries

I probably wouldn't ge it. I have it at home anyway. =P

1 in 213896052 don't suck Shuckle213896052's Avatar

Woot! That was always my favorite movie. Has anybody noticed that it's practically a prediction of global warming nowadays?

And the best news is, I live in Britain!
    Out of date sig is out of date. Like my wife.
    Dirigibles... URPG... ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn... Pipes screensaver... Eyezmaze... Shuckle...
    I claimed Forretress, Binding Band, Cedric Juniper, Simple, and Simple Beam. In Soviet Russia, however, they claimed me...

;A; Huh, is Jirachi Wish maker gonna come out? Along with Giratina Sky Warrior? I already have the 3rd movie, which is my favorite. This one was kinda meh to me, since it felt the need to shove "Poke"Shipping down our throats. Ew.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Bear in mind that the movies and TV show are in many cases contracted separately. For example. 1-3 were distributed by Warner Bros, but 4-7 were done by Miramax, etc.

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    And yet Code Lyoko is only on the French version of iTunes... (not saying you live in France, I'm aware you're in Britain). Point is, iTunes completely sucks sometimes.
    What really sucks is the USA has most of the music, but Canada only has Pokemon X. :( I actually had my bf bring me a USA iTunes card when he went to New York City so that I could buy the first movie score XD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zesty Cactus View Post
    What really sucks is the USA has most of the music, but Canada only has Pokemon X. :( I actually had my bf bring me a USA iTunes card when he went to New York City so that I could buy the first movie score XD
    North America (or anywhere outside Japan, really) has been ripped-off on a lot of soundtrack releases, though. Japan even gets soundtracks for the videogames :bawling:. The score for Movie 1 is easy enough to find on eBay, but the score for the Power of One is pretty much impossible to find on an actual CD. Even on iTunes, it's apparently disappeared from most regions (even the US) after they switched to DRM-free music. I switched to the Japanese iTunes store to browse around, and ironically even Japan seems to have more of the English CD releases available for purchase than Canada .

But yes, most companies don't seem to put a very high priority on making digital content available to Canada. I'm not sure whether the rights are really that much harder to negotiate, or perhaps the CRTC makes some of its usual archaic policy decisions, or if they simply can't be bothered. Whatever the reason, it's unfortunate. Personally, I still like buying most of my stuff on a physical media, be it CD, Blu-Ray, etc. But the state of digital content in Canada is a source of constant frustration, if for no other reason than it's kind of embarrassing.
    Last edited by TM2-Megatron; 21st May 2010 at 12:01 AM.

Ice Type Trainer

What currency is this?

Follow Peculator On Twitter Add Peculator on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by lthiele View Post
    What currency is this?
    US Dollar.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    North America (or anywhere outside Japan, really) has been ripped-off on a lot of soundtrack releases, though. Japan even gets soundtracks for the videogames :bawling:. The score for Movie 1 is easy enough to find on eBay, but the score for the Power of One is pretty much impossible to find on an actual CD. Even on iTunes, it's apparently disappeared from most regions (even the US) after they switched to DRM-free music. I switched to the Japanese iTunes store to browse around, and ironically even Japan seems to have more of the English CD releases available for purchase than Canada .
    From what I recall, the second movie score was only sold as a bundle with the third movie soundtrack, and then only in some regions. Still, it's better than the early days of iTunes (2003/2004) when there were like <10 Pokemon tracks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast