Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes and

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Lord_Mewtwo

Thread: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes and

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes and

Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes and two ...

Cartoon Network has announced that they will be airing a Pokémon: Black & White and Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies marathon on June 16, from 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by SnorlaxMonster; 11th June 2012 at 12:37 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 15th: Six Pokémon Black and Wh

I sure hope their still airing a new ep this week we're already too far behind the Japanese version as it is.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 15th: Six Pokémon Black and Wh

Quote Originally Posted by pokedax_e View Post
    I sure hope their still airing a new ep this week we're already too far behind the Japanese version as it is.
    According to Cartoon Network, both a new episode and the marathon are airing on the same day.

Blog Entries
    Add Lord_Mewtwo on Facebook
    Visit Lord_Mewtwo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by pokedax_e View Post
    17 episodes behind is nothing compared to when we used be a year behind when 4Kids dubbed the show.
    Creator of The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread Last updated 8-21-11
    The user formerly known as kenai3000
    Back into Pokemon and am now more of a fan than ever

Add ajhalpin on Facebook

Default Re: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes

I <3 when the TV dedicates so much time to me. xD

LinkBacks (?)

1. Pok
    Refback This thread
    11th June 2012, 12:39 AM