Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arceus

Thread: Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arceus

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arceus

Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arceus available ...

The Pokémon Global Link has announced the promotions involving Arceus, winner of the poll held last year, and a C-Gear skin, which features Klink. The password-requiring Arceus is available until May 1, while the skin is available until March 27.

Read more on Bulbanews

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arc

Got mine this morning. Trolling new run of Black Version with it.

What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arc

I made sure my new Arceus had at least relatively superior stats and a good nature. (Anything but Gentle or Lax, really) I'll probably never get a chance to use it in battle, but this Arceus feels more like mine than the 12th movie one I've already got.

Why did it have to be placed at the far back of the Entree Forest, though? I thought something had gone wrong when I couldn't find in the entry area. XD

Who is this git?

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bouffalant Herdier View Post
    Why did it have to be placed at the far back of the Entree Forest, though? I thought something had gone wrong when I couldn't find in the entry area. XD
    There was a little blurb after you input the password saying Arceus was going to found in a new area of Entree forest. They should have put it in bold caps or something, I'm sure most people missed it (I'm surprised I didn't).

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

That Klink skin...

Bluh, why can't we get those cute Japanese C-Gear skins? ;A; I hope international accounts can catch up soon.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

I wonder where the Arceus will be if you have the far back of your forest full. Will you simply not be able to get it until you make room, or will it boot one of the Pokemon to a different area for itself? Or perhaps, will it just go to one of the other areas on its own? Questions, questions, questions, I has them. Mhm.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Who needs Reshiram/Zekrom when you have the god of all Pokemon at your side?

Team Plasma, you can leave now...just go home okay?

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Got mine yesterday, nicknamed it "God". XD