Pokémon Global Link announces three Japanese promotions: Promotion for one version ma

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SnorlaxMonster

Thread: Pokémon Global Link announces three Japanese promotions: Promotion for one version ma

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Global Link announces three Japanese promotions: Promotion for one version ma

Pokémon Global Link announces three Japanese promotions: Promotion for one version mascot to ...

Promotions for players with Japanese Pokémon Global Link accounts have recently been announced by the Global Link website.

Read more on Bulbanews

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Global Link announces three Japanese promotions: Promotion for one versio

Ugh I hate those polls, people keep voting for the worthless legendaries with no hidden abilities >:C

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon Global Link announces three Japanese promotions: Promotion for one versio

Multiscale Lugia and Regenerator Ho-oh are alright. The other legendaries are pointless.

Willing to bet all the money I own Charizard wins this >.>

Does this also involve Crystal? Water Absorb Suicune would be sweeeeeeeeeet. But I don't think it'll win with Pikachu and Charizard in the same poll. :/
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't wait for the DW Regis to be released, but why did they have to choose those Legendaries with absolutely no or useless hidden abilities? DW Venusaur is better than all the other starters released too.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

I really hope this either turns out to be something that actually has a Hidden Ability that we don't already have (so Ho-Oh, Lugia, Suicune, Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina), or a female Charizard/Venusaur/Blastoise. Pikachu would be the biggest waste of an event if it won.
    Last edited by SnorlaxMonster; 29th October 2011 at 12:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Pikachu was already released for the Pokemon Smash! thing and it was female. So, I'm hoping mainly at the moment for a female Charizard.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon. View Post
    I can't wait for the DW Regis to be released, but why did they have to choose those Legendaries with absolutely no or useless hidden abilities? DW Venusaur is better than all the other starters released too.
    Because all the Pokémon in this poll are the version mascots of past main series games.

all hail shadow shadow the hedgehog6's Avatar
    Blog Entries

im looking forward for the altaria
    c
    credict to blue dragon for the sig

Blog Entries

The version mascot poll actually has nothing to do with the Global Link or even Wi-Fi. The voting and downloading will take place in Japanese retail stores, in what is probably a ploy to get players to buy anniversary merchandise. I wonder if anything interesting will come of that.

The Generation II mascots deserve to win if only for their hidden abilities, assuming that said abilities would be offered outside the Dream World (this happened once with the event Pikachu). The Creation's trio ability in Telepathy has no use in single battles.