Pokémon Dream Radar, Pokédex 3D Pro announced for North America: Official North Ameri

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar, Pokédex 3D Pro announced for North America: Official North Ameri

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Dream Radar, Pokédex 3D Pro announced for North America: Official North Ameri

Pokémon Dream Radar, Pokédex 3D Pro announced for North America: Official North American site ...

The 3DS Nintendo eShop titles known as Pokémon AR Searcher and Pokémon National Pokédex Pro in Japan will be released in North America as Pokémon Dream Radar and Pokédex 3D Pro, the official site announced today.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Pokémon Dream Radar, Pokédex 3D Pro announced for North America: Official North A

Looks like it won't be free here either. =(

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon Dream Radar, Pokédex 3D Pro announced for North America: Official North A

Of course it won't be free. Why charge money for it in one country while another gets it free? Or cheaper for that matter.

I like the overseas name for the AR searcher, it's less literal.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Dream Radar huh. I love that name!
    And the English name of Hiougi City, Aspertia City. Glad to see they're still naming the Unovian cities off of clouds.

Finally! English Black Version 2 and White Version 2 US news! This was due any day now since they revealed that the US would also get the Global Link redesign with Japan. I think they'll be released in September since we don't usually get US boxart no more than four months before their release.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D