Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Thread: Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Décor ...

Three new Pokémon Dolls and three new C-Gear skins have been announced for the international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. The Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy Pokémon Dolls, and Victini, Reshiram, and Zekrom C-Gear skins will be available until Jan. 17, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White

Are the C Gear skins for BW or BW2? The ones pictured are from the first games, but BW2 has a different C Gear design.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Are the C Gear skins for BW or BW2? The ones pictured are from the first games, but BW2 has a different C Gear design.
    The official site appears to be saying B2W2. Though the way it's written on there is a bit confusing. :/

Blog Entries

My guess is that they are re-releasing those C-Gear skins for BW2 for the new players.

Blog Entries

Follow guardian468 on Tumblr Visit guardian468's Youtube Channel

YES RESHIRAM CGEAR SKIN!!! I got the Zekrom skin and its kinda meh but Reshiram is just AWESOME!!! xD

EVERYONE WANTS ME! Reshiram Lv. 9 and under's Avatar
    Blog Entries

These are great and all, but I was really hoping it would be those Kanto starter skins. I don't want many things in this world, but I do want to touch Charizard's face whenever I go into infrared. Is that so much to ask?!
    Sadly, I cannot trade myself.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yippee. Another round of dolls and C-Gear skins. I don't like to rain on everyone else's parade, but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar

Awesome! Can't wait to use them in game. I've been waiting for another chance to get a Zekrom C-gear skin and I've always wanted Victini C-gear Skin!
    Last edited by Icee071399; 30th September 2012 at 11:30 AM.

Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

I'm having trouble getting mine. Despite registering, they don't show up in the Customization menu.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Pok
    Refback This thread
    30th September 2012, 03:37 AM
  2. Pok
    Refback This thread
    27th September 2012, 08:45 PM