Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July 27

Thread: Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July 27

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July 27

Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July 27

European fans were starting to feel disheartened about the possibility of "Pokémon Conquest" being released in Europe. However, today Nintendo UK has announced via Nintendo Gamer that the game will be released on July 27, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July

Fantastic news, and ages before B&W2 are released as well, plenty of time to play and finish it before the Autumn arrives. I'll probably get it on launch day.

Who is this git?

Default Re: Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July

Me too. I was beginning to feel that Nintendo were going to totally leave us out
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Blog Entries

I already asked a friend who's currently in the States to get it for me, so I should have it soon anyway

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was actually getting worried that it wouldn't be released in Europe. Makes sense, though, that it takes a little more time localizing it in Europe than in other continents, but it would be nice that they told us a little earlier. Anyway, can't wait to get my hands on this game. What about you, my fellow, European warlords?
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

I preordered it already, got it for a bargain @ £24.99
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Glad you guys are getting the game in Europe. But now I really wonder how they are going to release that Typing game between Conquest(July) and B2W2(Fall).

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

I also thought that it wasn't going to be released in Europe because no Nobunaga's Ambition games had been released in Europe before and I am very happy that it will be releasing in the UK. I think I will preorder it for buying on the release date.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

I went and preordered this today! Along with B2W2 (which apparently have an EU release date now!! Or is that just a rumor? Someone on Tumblr said it was the 12th of October...) and the FF:T game. Aaaaa so many new awesome games...
    Though... Game UK lists it's release date as the 20th, not 27th, for the UK. And I was told in-store it was being released on the 20th...
    Last edited by Takoto; 28th June 2012 at 08:09 AM.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Takoto View Post
    I went and preordered this today! Along with B2W2 (which apparently have an EU release date now!! Or is that just a rumor? Someone on Tumblr said it was the 12th of October...) and the FF:T game. Aaaaa so many new awesome games...
    Though... Game UK lists it's release date as the 20th, not 27th, for the UK. And I was told in-store it was being released on the 20th...
    Game retailers tend to estimate dates for people who want to pre-order.

time to sample some Nobunga's Ambition gameplay methinks

sig courtesy of blue dragon http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/blue-dragons-art-shop-122227/

Pearl friend code: 1334 8992 8416
    White friend code: 1334 7742 9693

LinkBacks (?)

1. Pok
    Refback This thread
    4th July 2012, 04:19 AM